Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 20 - Taco Bowl XX POSTED!)

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I was wondering when some QB needy team would draft a QB that is actually capable of putting up replacement level numbers and could win a Taco Bowl on a good team

I had been considering Rivers for the past few rounds tbh - I'm surprised Counselor didn't take him before me.

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Well each pick is two, I had to check that you didn't have multiples within the same round lol.

I'm not against 12 + 13, still have a lot to fill out on my roster.

shoot me an offer, I'm open to anything tbh. likely would lean to getting as high of a single pick next year, but would also consider getting 2, 3, or 4 picks back (double rounds). 

40 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I had been considering Rivers for the past few rounds tbh - I'm surprised Counselor didn't take him before me.

I believe his numbers were a little inflated by his supporting cast and Carrs were hurt by his (I believe I have a better supporting cast than what he had last year) so I think it’s going to be a wash. But we will see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I believe his numbers were a little inflated by his supporting cast and Carrs were hurt by his (I believe I have a better supporting cast than what he had last year) so I think it’s going to be a wash. But we will see.

Rivers had Hopkins + Dez Bryant + OJ Howard
Carr had Boyd + Moore + Hooper 

pretty even outside of Hopkins >>>Boyd

Carr is Captain check down like Alex Smith. The sim showed that 🤷🏼‍♂️

Vote for new rule... Once a team misses 2 full rounds a player is selected for the oldest pick that was missed. Then future selections for said GM will be skipped until they show back up. 

Helps prevent a 5 hour shut down. Too late to add now, but would be nice. Hope @khodder is all good. Not like him to forget a whole week after logging on this past weekend 

8 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Rivers had Hopkins + Dez Bryant + OJ Howard
Carr had Boyd + Moore + Hooper 

pretty even outside of Hopkins >>>Boyd

Carr is Captain check down like Alex Smith. The sim showed that 🤷🏼‍♂️

I was also sending sliders to a non-existent conversation so nothing was ever updated. I don't know how much I would trust Carr's S19 stats. 

• Like 1