Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

3 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Honestly, I'm kind of stumped; that's why I've been pretty quiet. I mean, obviously SOMEONE is the correct lynch, considering how zero mafia have been taken out. I just don't know who.

A lot of people have made themselves look dubious, in my eyes, over the last twelve hours or so. You're safe. I buy the whole Snape thing. Squire is reading too much into the wrong things, IMO, such as focusing on Matts not knowing the lynch time. It's believable that Matts legitimately didn't knowz though, considering that he was frantically calling for votes to get pulled towards me. That, combined with a claim, makes ME believe that he seriously believed that he was minutes away from getting lynched. And then Malf, of course, has been shady basically the whole time, but he's also been genuinely helpful and he's entertaining as hell, so even if he's mafia, I'd rather keep him than mafia who's super intense. ET, as much as he's my bro, hasn't done much to clear himself, though most of us haven't and I already stated that I wouldn't vote for him. KSJ/Sanchez seems like a serious possibility as mafia, just based off of gut feelings. I DO tend to guess fairly well based off of vibes, but I understand if people won't go that way. Bcb, meanwhile, is never clear in my book, but I'm just tired of voting for him.

For now, I'll vote 11sanchez11. I'm aware that I stated that I wouldn't vote for him earlier. I didn't. Now, he's effectively KSJ so I can vote for him. I still feel bad for voting for a member of the small brotherhood of Cards fans that we have here. There are like four of us lol. 

so what does it mean that I am reading too much into the wrong thing?   is that the only thing that I am reading into?

so you are afraid to vote bcb, why is that?   

It makes very little sense to put a vote on someone that has 0 votes vs push a player that has a few votes already.  I get that if you have a strong read, but you are not putting that out there, so this sanchez vote feels like a throw away to avoid the main wagons

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@SwAg

VC unofficial

Matts - 4 - Forge, Josh, Tk3, Malfatron,

Bcb - 3- Buff, counselor, squire

Forge - 2- bcb, sanchez,

Vikes - 1 - vikes

Hobo - 1- Matts

sanchez - 1- Hobo

4 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

so the is bcb and bbb?

@SwAg

VC unofficial

Matts - 4 - Forge, Josh, Tk3, Malfatron,

Bcb - 4- Buff, counselor, squire, vikes

Forge - 2- bcb, sanchez,

Hobo - 1- Matts

sanchez - 1- Hobo

Just now, squire12 said:

so what does it mean that I am reading too much into the wrong thing?   is that the only thing that I am reading into?

so you are afraid to vote bcb, why is that?   

It makes very little sense to put a vote on someone that has 0 votes vs push a player that has a few votes already.  I get that if you have a strong read, but you are not putting that out there, so this sanchez vote feels like a throw away to avoid the main wagons

Fair point. I hadn't seen the exact up-to-date vote count, that's why I said "for now." I like to simply state where my attention is, and I often do that through votes, but I will most likely slide to someone else shortly. I don't know exactly why I like to do this thing, but at least there's a pattern to it. I mean, I'm an independent so it's not like it's unheard of for me.

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

Fair point. I hadn't seen the exact up-to-date vote count, that's why I said "for now." I like to simply state where my attention is, and I often do that through votes, but I will most likely slide to someone else shortly. I don't know exactly why I like to do this thing, but at least there's a pattern to it. I mean, I'm an independent so it's not like it's unheard of for me.

what is a fair point?   my question to you on what your statement about me means, or where your vote is?  

Just now, bcb1213 said:

This is the general day two push bcb  for no reason section.  I'll play along 

Just know if either squire or Counselor stay on me after what I just said=scum.  You're welcome 

here comes the pity me from bcb