Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, Tk3 said:

voting for hobo is weird when we have this Dome/Malf thing going on

and I don't like the way Forge and Counselor are doubling down on this

Honestly did this to bring some attention to the front of it, and that was prior to my readup.

Dome may be GF, and for that alone I don't want him today.

I was on Malf yesterday, and I don't have any reason to believe him.

6 hours ago, Counselor said:

I think Vikesfan is the one who killed Squire though 

Why? Curious.

This feels like Dome v Malf today, but I haven't the slightest clue. I'm going to re-read and share some thoughts.

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

domes trying to make matts gambit pay off in some way

See, guys? Someone else used the word gambit!

@Counselor, I was unable to find out the alignment of my target, but they are on the back burner for now. Now, SwAg said that there IS a chance that a student could resist, especially if they're Slytherin. But that doesn't really ease my concerns about @bcb1213. Still, back burner. I'm far more interested in this Malf-Dome situation.

10 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

See, guys? Someone else used the word gambit!

@Counselor, I was unable to find out the alignment of my target, but they are on the back burner for now. Now, SwAg said that there IS a chance that a student could resist, especially if they're Slytherin. But that doesn't really ease my concerns about @bcb1213. Still, back burner. I'm far more interested in this Malf-Dome situation.

And guys, what I say alignment, I don't mean town, mafia, or other. I mean Hogwarts-house alignment. As I stated previously, this ability is really only very useful to you guys if Slytherins are scum. 

Edited by HoboRocket

47 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Malf CC a guy who flips Harry Potter AND accuses Dome of killing Squire?

The finding a guy who happened to kill the night before you're going to get lynched is the toughest pill to swallow