Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I just want equal enforcement of the rules.  If you are going to allow my name to be dragged through the mud based on what is akin to delusional fantasies, I assume it is acceptable to respond to defend myself from unfounded accusations with evidence to support myself.

It absolutely is.

Your name hasn't come up in anything. That's why we haven't bothered you, to my knowledge.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I just want equal enforcement of the rules.  If you are going to allow my name to be dragged through the mud based on what is akin to delusional fantasies, I assume it is acceptable to respond to defend myself from unfounded accusations with evidence to support myself.

But I’m done, Blue can continue to have his hissy fits, they are of no concern to me.  But I expect him to be held to the same standard that I am held, and everyone else should be held.

youre ugly and your breath smells

• Like 1

At this point, there are multiple mods working on trying to keep mafia going. If you haven't heard anything from anyone, you're doing fine. Nothing has changed for you.

If you're worried about it, maybe change a few things? Like seeing your boss and immediately being worried because you take an extra five minutes on your lunch. Maybe try not doing that if you're worried?

19 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It absolutely is.

Your name hasn't come up in anything. That's why we haven't bothered you, to my knowledge.

Then consider it a non-issue, and out of my mind.  However, I will not permit fabrications or delusion to stand that are levied against me, particularly when they violate the rules that I have followed, but are seemingly inapplicable to that individual.

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

At this point, there are multiple mods working on trying to keep mafia going. If you haven't heard anything from anyone, you're doing fine. You're doing fine. Nothing has changed for you.

If you're worried about it, maybe change a few things? Like seeing your boss and immediately being worried because you take an extra five minutes on your lunch. Maybe try not doing that if you're worried?

I am not concerned.  I am well aware that I have played within the bounds of the rules and the realm of the game.

I’ll be sure to relay any concerns I have.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Then consider it a non-issue, and out of my mind.  However, I will not permit fabrications or delusion to stand that are levied against me, particularly when they violate the rules that I have followed, but are seemingly inapplicable to that individual.

I am not concerned.  I am well aware that I have played within the bounds of the rules and the realm of the game.

I’ll be sure to relay any concerns I have.  

I’m banning your crusty toes