Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

2 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Can’t believe y’all forgot the homie @bigbadbuff

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I tagged him already. I think he is face first in a garbage plate 

Tbqh i really did want a garbage plate today, but i went with a burger with meat hot on the side and some onion rings.

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

@SwAg bust out the sorting hat big boy 

I spent much of my younger life believing myself to be a Ravenclaw

As an adult, I've done enough introspection to realize I'm Slytherin and that I'm okay with that

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

As an adult, I've done enough introspection to realize I'm Slytherin and that I'm okay with that

I’m Horned Serpent 

17 minutes ago, Dome said:
26 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I’m Horned Serpent 

Triad checking in. 

6 hours ago, Blue said:

In the four games Swag and I have been involved in, he has 1) intentionally sabotaged his own alignment, 2) caused not only my game to be cancelled but Mafia as a whole to be suspended and restricted, 3) threatened to get himself modkilled just to get me lynched, and 4) supported Pickle and Orca's "right" to call me a liar outside the game.

He's never playing in one of my games again, and I don't feel like unblocking him to play his. Please stop tagging me for this.

Blue, you’re soft.

You attacked people’s intelligence regularly, and then conjured some arbitrary boundary that is within the realm of the game, made more amusing by the fact that you were actually wrong on your role because you misread it.

It was my impression that personal attacks were non-starters, but Blue has ordained himself to be above the rules in that regard, I suppose.

You’ve changed what I’ve done to you three times in relation to the modkill threat because the support for your account of events is tepid-to-non-existent.

You have a warped perception, and you’re finding no support for your warped perception because you’ve made it more clear with each passing game that you’re unstable within these games.  So, everyone, please leave Blue alone.