Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

Just now, Counselor said:

Why are you so angry!? 

Due to constant complaining and lying from people...I have been banned from playing.

I will no longer be playing in games unless I signup on my own, I will never host again (any game mafia or otherwise), and I will never play with those that have lied, threaten or personally attacked me.

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Due to constant complaining and lying from people...I have been banned from playing.

I will no longer be playing in games unless I signup on my own, I will never host again (any game mafia or otherwise), and I will never play with those that have lied, threaten or personally attacked me.

Do you want me to remove your games from the list? You've got quite a few.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Do you want me to remove your games from the list? You've got quite a few.

I want you to tell me what i have done wrong, why its wrong and how I can improve in that area specifically. Preferably with quotes because I'm a visual learner 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I want you to tell me what i have done wrong, why its wrong and how I can improve in that area specifically. Preferably with quotes because I'm a visual learner 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Oh that's right.  I'm one of the few here that host games.  

You can leave them on the list for now 

PLease take this to the registration thread and not Swags game. @bucsfan333 Maybe respond to them over there?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

We are banned cause, still dont know why. I want to improve but no one will show me something. Apparently playing like a nice boy last game really set some people off 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I’ll see you gents when the ban is over. My suggestion would be slow down on jumping in to defend each other. Honestly you two are an acquired taste and I didn’t acquire that taste until being in a scum chat with Pickle during MK. I’ll look forward to your return and hopefully we can all get along. 

Just now, Counselor said:

I’ll see you gents when the ban is over. My suggestion would be slow down on jumping in to defend each other. Honestly you two are an acquired taste and I didn’t acquire that taste until being in a scum chat with Pickle during MK. I’ll look forward to your return and hopefully we can all get along. 

As long as liars, cheaters and quitters remain playing (I see some signed up here) I'm not sure I can bring myself to play.....but for you I might try