Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone Mafia Game Thread: Game Over - Slytherin Wins

SwAg

21 hours ago, SwAg said:

Instead of any standard or expected nightly activities, everyone decided to attend the impromptu quidditch match that was scheduled.

Uhhh... This doesnt seem like a scum move. I dont know WTF you all are going on about. This seems like a "cancel night moves - one rando dies" type move. 

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Uhhh... This doesnt seem like a scum move. I dont know WTF you all are going on about. This seems like a "cancel night moves - one rando dies" type move. 

Why would this be anything other than a scum move?

Uhhh... This doesnt seem like a scum move. I dont know WTF you all are going on about. This seems like a "cancel all night moves - one rando dies" type move. 

I agree it is a cancel the night move, with the catch of a select group playing quidditch and 1 of those players dying.  That aspect leads me to think it was a scum move that still allowed a NK to happen

Just now, Tk3 said:

Why would this be anything other than a scum move?

How could it possibly be a scum move? 

It essentially canceled all/most night moves and replaced with a quid game. Just like in Racks Marvel game - I think that was Swags (?) role that did a similar thing.

How could it possibly be a scum move? 

Because it's the same move I had in swags white House mafia as godfather. The one that killed you and et in that game....

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I agree it is a cancel the night move, with the catch of a select group playing quidditch and 1 of those players dying.  That aspect leads me to think it was a scum move that still allowed a NK to happen

It did? Where? 

Edited by Matts4313

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Because it's the same move I had in swags white House mafia as godfather. The one that killed you and et in that game....

Explain the exact mechanics please. Also, just because it was a GF role one time, doesnt mean it would be that in future games. Just food for thought. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It did? Where? 

Rackcs died.   That could have been random, but if so, by whom?  Vig...not if night was canceled.   So my more likely conclusion is quidditch game with a select group of players and a random kill from within that group.....it being a scum move on the cancel night with the quidditch game and the rackcs kill.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Explain the exact mechanics please. Also, just because it was a GF role one time, doesnt mean it would be that in future games. Just food for thought. 

Keep fighting it. Valiant effort. 

Town could have claimed it by now and didn't. Nobody gets a night move, but someone still dies. Yeah, not scum sided at all

• Like 1