TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

Anyone that would be willing to roast Rodgers has to be willing to never hear from him again afterwards because there a 0% chance he's not taking it personally. He's not cut out for it.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Anyone that would be willing to roast Rodgers has to be willing to never hear from him again afterwards because there a 0% chance he's not taking it personally. He's not cut out for it.

Imagine an estranged family member coming up and going nuclear.  It would be all-time great cringe television.

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Imagine an estranged family member coming up and going nuclear.  It would be all-time great cringe television.

"Next up to the podium...the REAL Karen Rodgers!"

On 5/9/2024 at 6:30 PM, HokieHigh said:

Load up a coors light with hot sauce and put tajin around the rim. You are welcome. 

Why not drink am actual Mexican beer if you're going to do some sort of bastardized michelada?

• Like 1

On 5/9/2024 at 6:52 PM, Brit Pack said:

Also with Rodgers what could you roast him about....there really isn't much material to work with

At the rate he's going in generating roast-worthy material, they'll have to make it a 3-day event like the draft by the time he retires in a season or two.

• Like 2

On 5/10/2024 at 8:36 AM, beekay414 said:

I'm unsure if the people currently around him are delusional, but if you look at him objectively at all you have to realize that he'll cut you loose in an instant over any minor or imagined infraction. 

Which isn't me saying "no one should hang with him" but more "be prepared for the inevitable"

• Like 1

My contribution to the AR roast:

A lot of people mocked you on your stance about vaccines but you're obviously a very intelligent person who surrounds yourself with very intelligent people. Take for example your two biggest supporters on the topic. The biggest blogger in the world and a presidental candidate for crying out lou. One recommended using dewormer instead of the vaccine and the other... *checks note* oh man, you're not gonna believe this... brain worms? That can't be right. 

• Like 2

One of my dad's baseball friends found some 1960s Packers set of glasses from Pizza Hut.  Bart Starr, Paul Hornug, Ray Nitchke, Vince Lombardi, Willie Davis, and Jerry Kramer.  I'm pretty stoked!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

My contribution to the AR roast:

A lot of people mocked you on your stance about vaccines but you're obviously a very intelligent person who surrounds yourself with very intelligent people. Take for example your two biggest supporters on the topic. The biggest blogger in the world and a presidental candidate for crying out lou. One recommended using dewormer instead of the vaccine and the other... *checks note* oh man, you're not gonna believe this... brain worms? That can't be right. 

The dark room and the ayahuasca experience should be a part of this joke...

4 minutes ago, Kepler said:

gross

That’s what I said every time I tried it before this time. But every year on my birthday I get drunk and watch The Thing. This year I decided to do that with some J&B whiskey. I figured if I hated it I’d just dilute it with some carbonated water and lemon, but I found myself liking it.

I feel like I’ve entered into a whole new world now that I’ve acquired the taste.