First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Which would have been a great move if you hadn't hardclaimed Indy SK who couldn't win with Town.

We were rooting for you in deadchat just so Town wouldn't get the win in a game where they just left said hardclaimed Indy SK who couldn't win with Town alone.

I edited my last post to ask about this alleged redletter. I dont remember that being the founding reason for your lynch - at all. Or else everyone would have voted for you. 

Again, I think my indy claim bought me time until the last day. If you dont make such a big deal about it, I wouldnt have pushed for your lynch. My "bad claim" (in your opinion) led to your bad play regarding it (fact). Literally if just 1 of you could have played well enough to live 1 more day, I probably win. If Josh doesnt give me a double kill, I probably win. 

I still cant believe you didnt hit pickle after everyone in the game basically cleared him. 

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Groveling? I was attempting to throw ish at the wall to get to my wincon. But you goofs left pickle alive. 

29 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Was it not me trying to strong arm the game to vote him d1 and d2? 

36 minutes ago, Dome said:

*whooshing sound*

38 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I edited my last post to ask about this alleged redletter. I dont remember that being the founding reason for your lynch - at all. Or else everyone would have voted for you. 

Again, I think my indy claim bought me time until the last day. If you dont make such a big deal about it, I wouldnt have pushed for your lynch. My "bad claim" (in your opinion) led to your bad play regarding it (fact). Literally if just 1 of you could have played well enough to live 1 more day, I probably win. If Josh doesnt give me a double kill, I probably win. 

I still cant believe you didnt hit pickle after everyone in the game basically cleared him. 

Daboyle listed me as KSJ's role in OP after N1 ended. It was really, really obvious to everyone who saw it that Daboyle posted the role to the wrong scum player.

Letting you live was the second-most non-Townie thing I did all game, lol. Town should have lynched you Day 1. We only kept you alive because we knew we didn't have to worry about you hitting us as long as Dome was alive. You lost because you claimed.

We didn't hit Pickle because we had two kills the entire game. Buff was cleared as Cop, he cleared ET, we knew Sanchez was Bodyguard, Orca was cleared, Squire was probably going to solve the game if we left him alive long enough...we had a lot of options and not enough kills. Sure would have been nice if the SK had actually used his ability to help whittle those numbers down!

Edited by Blue

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Daboyle listed me as KSJ's role in OP after N1 ended. It was really, really obvious to everyone who saw it that Daboyle posted the role to the wrong scum player.

Letting you live was the second-most non-Townie thing I did all game, lol. Town should have lynched you Day 1. We only kept you alive because we knew we didn't have to worry about you hitting us as long as Dome was alive. You lost because you claimed.

We didn't hit Pickle because we had two kills the entire game. Buff was cleared as Cop, he cleared ET, we knew Sanchez was Bodyguard, Orca was cleared, Squire was probably going to solve the game if we left him alive long enough...we had a lot of options and not enough kills. Sure would have been nice if the SK had actually used his ability to help whittle those numbers down!

It's unfortunate that the Town vigilante was stopped so early or he would have been a nice swap for the SK.

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

This is incorrect.  As I was the one to point it out, it clearly just appeared to be a host mistake independent of actual alignments.  It's why I made a joke of it when i saw it.  

I'm not sure a single person who voted you even thought about it.  I didnt.  

@The Orca

@Matts4313

@ET80

@bigbadbuff

?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

This is incorrect.  As I was the one to point it out, it clearly just appeared to be a host mistake independent of actual alignments.  It's why I made a joke of it when i saw it.  

I'm not sure a single person who voted you even thought about it.  I didnt.  

@The Orca

@Matts4313

@ET80

@bigbadbuff

?

I didnt know what you all were talking about, so it didnt play a factor at all. 0%

If I did see it, it really is a null thing

• Like 1

On 6/13/2020 at 8:05 PM, Pickle Rick said:
On 6/9/2020 at 6:24 PM, daboyle250 said:

Blue - Casey Ryback (Under Siege) - 2-shot Janitor - Lynched D1

Someone should tag blue bc he needs to start talking 🤣

"Didn't even think about it."

Just quoted it and commented on it saying the guy needed to "start talking" lol

• Like 1