Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

This is the last week fellas

the last week you’ve known the Browns without a franchise Quarterback. 

Starting tomorrow as Drake would say

”Nothing Was the Same” 

soak this in, digest it, get your final pre franchise qb thoughts out the way. Cause after this game the Browns you knew are no longer.  

Some of us are unfortunately old enough to have known the Browns when we had Bernie. Had hopes for Baker, and incredibly conflicted about the creep factor that comes along with the incoming franchise QB. Regardless, unless he can help on defense, the Browns we've known since '99 are still here for a bit longer.

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

This is the last week fellas

the last week you’ve known the Browns without a franchise Quarterback. 

Starting tomorrow as Drake would say

”Nothing Was the Same” 

soak this in, digest it, get your final pre franchise qb thoughts out the way. Cause after this game the Browns you knew are no longer.  

This is the type of quote right out of an Any Given Sunday spoof movie

So with Watson we can win any game left on our schedule.

I think we can definitely beat Houston and Cincinnati (we have some voodoo over them). New Orleans and Pittsburgh are train wrecks.

However, Baltimore will be our toughest test remaining. Washington will be the 2nd toughest test.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

So with Watson we can win any game left on our schedule.

I think we can definitely beat Houston and Cincinnati (we have some voodoo over them). New Orleans and Pittsburgh are train wrecks.

However, Baltimore will be our toughest test remaining. Washington will be the 2nd toughest test.

We can, but I think it's foolish to think that Watson isn't going to be rusty coming back. We may be somewhat disappointed with his play this season, or at least his first few games back.

And I just feel it's destiny that we lose to Houston next week.

We play well vs Cincinnati, but that'll still be tough and they seem to be hitting their stride.

New Orleans isn't good, but they're not an easy team to beat either. Same with Pittsburgh with their defense.

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Clowney needs to stop banking on himself. Take whatever multi year contract Cleveland offers you.

Yeah I’m cool on a multi year deal at this point. My man has 2 sacks in 8 games with arguably the most dominant pass rusher in the league on the opposite side.  

IDK, maybe he goes on a run the last third of the season and I reconsider, but he’s been underwhelming to say the least.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah I’m cool on a multi year deal at this point. My man has 2 sacks in 8 games with arguably the most dominant pass rusher in the league on the opposite side.  

IDK, maybe he goes on a run the last third of the season and I reconsider, but he’s been underwhelming to say the least.

We’re going to get him for cheap and he needs to accept that.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

We’re going to get him for cheap and he needs to accept that.

Like, how cheap?  Because I don’t disagree with you, but also this league pays anyone with a pulse who can play DE reasonably well.

Of course I could see a better DC being able to get more out of him.  I’d love to see him and Myles on the same side, running stunts, zone blitzes, etc

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And he’s not even doing much on rush defense which was suppose to be his strength. I’d take him back but not at his current price. 

17 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

And he’s not even doing much on rush defense which was suppose to be his strength. I’d take him back but not at his current price. 

Man I thought that too but he’s been so good against the run his whole career I’m just gonna chalk that up to Woods and his asinine scheme.

• Like 1