Browns General Discussion

candyman93

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That Baldwin dude actually made a play to two at the end of last season and has some size.  Sucks he’s done already.

Literally the opposite of Schwartz. 

Only performed and got cut. 

Schwartz never performs and sticks around 

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If nobody had before Thursday night, I think we saw enough from Schwartz to send him packing.

He can’t catch, he fumbles, and he trips over his own feet when he has to move in any direction that isn’t a straight line.

The ONLY thing giving him a shot is injuries. If it weren’t for injuries he probably never gets a snap against the Jets.

47 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If nobody had before Thursday night, I think we saw enough from Schwartz to send him packing.

He can’t catch, he fumbles, and he trips over his own feet when he has to move in any direction that isn’t a straight line.

I mean, no sense in cutting him today, but he’s got to really show a lot the rest of this preseason to keep a roster spot. 

I have no faith that he will, he hasn’t done a damned thing in like 3 years, but hey, wilder stuff has happened.  In theory.

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

The ONLY thing giving him a shot is injuries. If it weren’t for injuries he probably never gets a snap against the Jets.

Getting snaps against the jets isn’t a good thing for a guy like him imo.  They’re looking for any sign of life to keep him around.  A lot of the guys who got a lot of snaps are rookies they plan on obv keeping but not playing right away and they want to get them some experience.

So for those unaware of the new 3rd QB rule-

You can have a 3rd QB that doesn’t count against your 48 man active game day roster, but he MUST be a part of the 53 man roster. Also, if the 1st or 2nd QB are medically cleared, they MUST come back in.

On 7/31/2023 at 1:28 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

Outside of Tomlinson our DT core is hot garbage and a few unproven rookies. We need a reliable DT or it doesn’t matter who our DC is. 

Yeah Jordan Elliott started in the Hall of Fame game, it seems like the DT2 spot is pretty wide open. I don't think that's a great sign. 

Man I wish we would've signed Ivan Pace. I can somewhat understand why we didn't draft him. but I wouldve just used that pick we traded to Balitomore on Pace instead

It pisses me off because hes gonna be a solid player and I know it. Smh sometimes Berry just misses whats right in front of him man. Berry's had an awesome offseason so not trying to be too hard on him, but damn man I wouldve loved Pace.