Browns General Discussion

candyman93

30 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

??

Im not a huge fan or anything but he seems to be about what you’d expect from a TE3.  

The reality is Watson just needs to play better and guys like Harrison Bryant are an afterthought.

Or genius coach shouldn’t start the game with a pass to our 3rd string TE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Or genius coach shouldn’t start the game with a pass to our 3rd string TE

I love Stefanski 

but that first play is all on him

why the hell are you starting out in an empty backfield with a rookie RT at Pittsburgh in the second game of the season throwing to your 3rd tight end. 

I don’t get his fascination with an empty backfield. But on the first play of the game in that loud *** environment it was just an all out stupid move. 

15 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I love Stefanski 

but that first play is all on him

why the hell are you starting out in an empty backfield with a rookie RT at Pittsburgh in the second game of the season throwing to your 3rd tight end. 

I don’t get his fascination with an empty backfield. But on the first play of the game in that loud *** environment it was just an all out stupid move. 

I’d imagine it’s because for the last two full seasons Watson was a starting QB he was the most efficient QB in the league by a country mile when playing with an empty backfield.

But sure, the issue with the dropped pass that was pick 6’d was the coaching. JLawOk.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’d imagine it’s because for the last two full seasons Watson was a starting QB he was the most efficient QB in the league by a country mile when playing with an empty backfield.

But sure, the issue with the dropped pass that was pick 6’d was the coaching. JLawOk.gif

Blaming coaches for dudes not catching balls or fumbling is really exactly what I came to expect HS parents to do, so not surprised coming from the dude rocking the Watson avatar

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Blaming coaches for dudes not catching balls or fumbling is really exactly what I came to expect HS parents to do, so not surprised coming from the dude rocking the Watson avatar

It’s just weird when people with no actual ties to any of these people pick sides and dig their heels in.

If Stefanski sucks I have and will say so.  Same with Watson or anyone else.

No clue why that’s so hard for some people.  Especially when in Watson’s case it’s been painfully obvious.

Also, no clue if it was tipped, Kiwi said it was but I didn’t see the angle showing it.  That said, it’s irrelevant.  One play, one throw good or bad doesn’t make a game.  Take the pick 6 out of the equation and he still played a miserable game.

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s just weird when people with no actual ties to any of these people pick sides and dig their heels in.

If Stefanski sucks I have and will say so.  Same with Watson or anyone else.

No clue why that’s so hard for some people.  Especially when in Watson’s case it’s been painfully obvious.

Also, no clue if it was tipped, Kiwi said it was but I didn’t see the angle showing it.  That said, it’s irrelevant.  One play, one throw good or bad doesn’t make a game.  Take the pick 6 out of the equation and he still played a miserable game.

Maybe instead of being mentally broken/shaken after that, guys like Watson, Bitonio, Cooper, Njoku, etc step up and be the change they want to see instead of looking around waiting for coachey to save the day. I’m sick of it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Maybe instead of being mentally broken/shaken after that, guys like Watson, Bitonio, Cooper, Njoku, etc step up and be the change they want to see instead of looking around waiting for coachey to save the day. I’m sick of it.

I was stunned when Bitonio said it rattled them. Guy it’s a 7-0 game off of one flukey play.  Chuckle it off and go play ffs.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

??

Im not a huge fan or anything but he seems to be about what you’d expect from a TE3.  

The reality is Watson just needs to play better and guys like Harrison Bryant are an afterthought.

Imagine calling a play that would have worked had it not been dropped. 

Fire Stefanski!

But not like Joe Woods. 

• Like 2