Browns General Discussion

candyman93

26 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah fans really don’t want to hear it but Wills isn’t THAT bad.

He’s a bog standard *** starting tackle.  Entirely average.

People hate his body language. 

It's opposite of  Gregg Williams. Sure he has bravado, but he is pretty mediocre as a DC.

People want Stefanski to be an 'alpha' I'm just happy he is organized and keeps the team on track. 

For every Dan Campbell there is a bunch of other guys that have failed.

43 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

People hate his body language. 

Body language and effort. I tend to watch OL play a good bit and I’ve never seen a player stand around and watch more football than Jed.  He’s a decent player who’s reasonably hard to beat, but once he’s beat he’s absolutely done, makes zero errors to recover, move on and find someone else to block, whatever.  Just stands there and turns into a spectator.  It’s absolutely maddening but it doesn’t mean he’s awful and needs to be immediately replaced by any warm body.

I'm going to hope that the poor play is a result of the shoulder injury, but I'm not sure if he's just washed at this point.  We have seen Joe Burrow look like absolute garbage to start the year because of the calf injury, and hopefully the same goes for Watson.  Maybe he just needs to get the rotator cuff worked on, and then rehab to be ready to go by the end of the season?  IDK....that's probably just wishful thinking.

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Nah she’s pretty good. But this is an opinion piece that’s all. She’s not reporting on something about to happen. 

People like to hate on her, I used to be one of them tbh, but she’s generally the most on the ball beat reporter we have and it’s not particularly close.

But yeah, just an opinion piece, not reporting.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

People like to hate on her, I used to be one of them tbh, but she’s generally the most on the ball beat reporter we have and it’s not particularly close.

But yeah, just an opinion piece, not reporting.

I just hate her because she always seems to try to stir up drama. Not because I don't think she has valuable resources as a reporter.