Browns General Discussion

candyman93

8 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Kittle is an elite blocker and receiver imo. 

He has amazing speed for a te. Probably not there as good as kelce and Gronkowski as an all round receiver.

Agree with you.

Give me an elite well rounded tight end. Then just give me a couple of 4.3 guys at WR who don’t have to be all that good. Just need them to keep safeties honest.

33 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Agree with you.

Give me an elite well rounded tight end. Then just give me a couple of 4.3 guys at WR who don’t have to be all that good. Just need them to keep safeties honest.

Thos version of the west coast offense relies on guys who are more agile route runners than true burners, or physical freaks under Shanahan andrew Hawkins got 900 yards. He  probably had that for the rest of his career total. 

Guys like Stephen Diggs, rod smith, Emmanuel Sanders, and Deborah Samuels have done well. Shanny wanted brandon aiyuk, who is 6' 206 who is only a 4.5 40 guy. But gets open. 

Shanny wanted obj and wanted to trade for him when he did..it should be a big year for OBJ 70% catches and 1400 yards and 10td type thing.

8 hours ago, candyman93 said:

37 mil in cap space which puts us 2nd. I don’t see us making any major moves.

With the projection of the cap being lower next year. They will try to save that for next season, so they have some money to spend, where other teams are going to be screwed 

• Like 1

Some names I’m looking at-

WR:

Hakeem Butler

DL:

D'Andre Walker

Dan McCullers

Shareef Miller
Daylon Mack

Derek Tuszka

Breeland Speaks

LB: