Browns General Discussion

candyman93

40 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah I seen that rumor but I don’t believe any team would trade something of value for njoku. If they wanted him they could get him for much less. Unless he’s just a throw in to go with the 3rd. 

I think he would just be a throw in. Njoku still has potential. It just wont be reached here. Dude needs a new team. I think Njoku is just a piece, where the Browns dont have to give up a 2nd pick for a player. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He chose a HC who made him look like a star when he was the DC. He’s looking for the next contract. A winning QB doesn’t matter to him. 

Then we ultimately dodged a bullet. You don’t want a stat padder on your team.

Edited by candyman93

24 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Random thought, there are 12 WRs paid more than the highest paid TE George Kittle.

I wonder if schematically and financially it just makes more sense to value TE > WR.

The problem is that it’s hard finding a TE that run blocks and is a monster in the passing game.

I’ve always been a fan of elite TE over elite WR. It’s harder to find. But it’s hard to find a TE who’s elite catching and blocking. Gronk is the only one I’ve ever seen elite at both. Now it seems like you’re lucky if you have an average at best blocker. 

49 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’ve always been a fan of elite TE over elite WR. It’s harder to find. But it’s hard to find a TE who’s elite catching and blocking. Gronk is the only one I’ve ever seen elite at both. Now it seems like you’re lucky if you have an average at best blocker. 

Spread offense has kinda phased that out

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Kittle is an elite blocker and receiver imo. 

He has amazing speed for a te. Probably not there as good as kelce and Gronkowski as an all round receiver.