Browns General Discussion

candyman93

I've heard about the rumored new stadium in Brook Park.

I don't want a new stadium built until the current one has hosted one playoff game. And I don't want it to be a dome since it would run counter to my wish for more cold weather Super Bowls.

9 hours ago, pf9 said:

I've heard about the rumored new stadium in Brook Park.

I don't want a new stadium built until the current one has hosted one playoff game. And I don't want it to be a dome since it would run counter to my wish for more cold weather Super Bowls.

source.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

It’s freaking ******* annoying how good our division is at drafting. 

every single year they all draft solid. No body every makes off the wall picks. 

pretty frustrating 😖

That’s why the same teams have been good for so long. Hopefully the Browns are in this situation for years too

• Like 1

Looking at our roster, you could probably predict the final 53 right now.

Only question marks for me-

1. Who is Njokus backup?

2. Who wins the backup LT spot between James Hudson and Hakeem Adenijii? Does the loser get converted to playing guard?

3. How many DTs do we roll with? Only locks are Dalvin Tomlinson, Shelby Harris, Michael Hall, and Siaki Ika (Berry rarely cuts his picks). Jowon Briggs is probably practice squad bound.

51 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

1. Who is Njokus backup?

2. Who wins the backup LT spot between James Hudson and Hakeem Adenijii? Does the loser get converted to playing guard?

3. How many DTs do we roll with? Only locks are Dalvin Tomlinson, Shelby Harris, Michael Hall, and Siaki Ika (Berry rarely cuts his picks). Jowon Briggs is probably practice squad bound.

Yeah, was hoping we'd draft a TE.

Maybe Jones backs up Wills?

I think Hurst is more of a lock than Ika.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I feel like I think that every year and every year there’s a few surprises, but I know what you mean.

1. Who is Njokus backup?

IMO it should be Akins and then some dude on the PS after final cuts unless they go out and sign a vet which I think is a possibility.  

I’m assuming we’re going to move away from targeting tight ends outside of our top 2 dudes and give those looks to receivers and backs.

I’ve been on record for a while now of being a fan of Hudson…. at guard.  Dude is simply not a tackle.

Big Thanos backs up both spots and I’d bring back Geron Christian before I’d play either of those two at tackle tbh.  He’s arse in the run game but can at least pass block reasonably well.

I’m curious to see what Ika looks like this summer.  I wasn’t a big fan of his during the draft process because he’s a fatass tbh. Dude just didn’t seem to take his conditioning or physique seriously which is sort of problematic for a professional athlete.  I know there are plenty of fat dudes in the league, but the better players carry their weight better.  He just looked like he was all arse and gut.  When he did play he looked awful tbh.  DT is a rough spot for a rookie to succeed at, so I’m not giving up on the dude, but I hope he’s worked on his body a bit.