Richie James broke bone in his wrist

49erurtaza

5 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Aiyuk returned kicks in college, so maybe he’ll fill in.   

I know I would rather he play offense only. Don't know how Shanny feels about it, but Aiyuk could be the most complete package at WR with Deebo out...  Hope he is absorbing the playbook well and fast.

And I still want NOTHING to do with AB. Once a guy has issues, it's hard to be certain they won't happen again. TO was so talented and so full of himself (once Jerry and Steve were gone). I do not care to repeat that experience.

Edited by Chrissooner49er
  • Like 4

55 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Well this guarantees Pettis spot on the roster since he is probably the best returner we have left. 

He's been awful as a returner in very limited action. 

We still have Trent Taylor, who was okay as a returner a couple of years ago on punts. Benjamin has a history as a return man. DJ Reed can return kicks. Aiyuk has special teams history in college. 

2 hours ago, John232 said:

I mean, regardless of James being injured, we should be in the market for a returner. Maybe Hasty, but we haven't had great luck there recently. Really miss Otis Amey. 

What a strange reference! I don't remember Otis Amey being any good except taking that one punt to the house.