Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Could you guys consider locking on me? I have football camp today. Not a gambit or gimmick.

Until 9pm?

I would like to give folks ample time to get their moves in today. Since we are close to endgame, I dont really want to rush

6 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Tried to kill me?! Mwil lock

Though, honestly, if he's genuine, then Mafia wins. Because I'm certainly not scum. I legit don't lie, especially about my alignment. Haven't done it on here before and I don't plan to.

Pretty sure you lied to me one of the other games you said you were town and you weren’t 

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Pretty sure you lied to me one of the other games you said you were town and you weren’t 

If you're referring to Harry Potter, you asked if I was mafia (Slytherin) and I said I wasn't. I was my own faction (Quirrell).  I also said that I was working for a town win, which I was. I had WinCons to win with either side, and with you guys lynching Matt's (Harry Potter), my WinCon was already met. I mathematically guaranteed myself a victory on the last night with my final kill, because after eliminating that town member (don't remember who it was) then if tk was town, then town wins (and I with them), and if not, then scum wins (and I with them). Turns out tk3 was scum, so I won with scum. But yeah. I also swore not to kill you or Forge, despite you/Forge being a pain in the butt, and I kept it. But yeah. I may not have come out and said "I'm not town" every time, but I've also never said anything untrue about it, and I have come out and declared immediately several times (like when I was Citra). 

Edited by HoboRocket