Island of Terror: 80s/90s Action Stars Mafia - Indies Aligned Wins

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Calling it now, one of me or Malf is gonna be John Travolta in disguise.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

tenor.gif

Okay but now we need to know. Which one is good or bad, nic or John? Theres a lot of possibilities here.

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Okay but now we need to know. Which one is good or bad, nic or John? Theres a lot of possibilities here.

John Travolta is obviously bad. The Rage Cage can do no wrong.

• Like 1

Personal rules for me:

1) I will do my best to not post without a drink in hand. I will make exceptions to this rule if I have recently finished a drink or am feeling the effects of a previous drink. I will also make exceptions to this rule on my lunch break each day at work when I unfortunately must remain sober. I may still like posts and quote other players, for emphasis.

2) I will not post anything of my own if I cannot find an appropriate ArnoldReation.gif to kick off the post. This is going to greatly reduce my ability to reply to some of your posts and I may appear inactive at times, please forgive me.

3) I will not only appear inactive at times, but I will be inactive at times. Please forgive me.

image1_5e8edae3e4bc4.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Personal rules for me:

1) I will do my best to not post without a drink in hand. I will make exceptions to this rule if I have recently finished a drink or am feeling the effects of a previous drink. I will also make exceptions to this rule on my lunch break each day at work when I unfortunately must remain sober. I may still like posts and quote other players, for emphasis.

2) I will not post anything of my own if I cannot find an appropriate ArnoldReation.gif to kick off the post. This is going to greatly reduce my ability to reply to some of your posts and I may appear inactive at times, please forgive me.

3) I will not only appear inactive at times, but I will be inactive at times. Please forgive me.

image1_5e8edae3e4bc4.gif

I’m only in if we all agree to boner Dome day 1. Regardless of his alignment. Boner is the new term for lynch.

19 minutes ago, Dome said:

Personal rules for me:

image1_5e8edae3e4bc4.gif

This sounds like a brand new, totally different Dome.