WASHINGTON REDSKINS - OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE THREAD

Thaiphoon

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

That's fair but the design of the uni & the white helmet/decal on the helmet are better in the ice white version IMO. I also like the white on white look - always have - imagine burgundy or burgundy too, and the burgundy forearm sleeves w/ the white claw marks Terry has on is awesome too!

I love the white ice with the wolf added into the R I love it. I like the whole thing I’m good with it all let’s do this 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I love the white ice with the wolf added into the R I love it. I like the whole thing I’m good with it all let’s do this 😂😂😂

They could have both - if the league allows two or 3 helmets - we could also have a Burgundy version, a gold version & a white version w/ a burgundy helmet and a gold helmet. 

3 helmets, 3 uni concepts, white, gold & Burgundy.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

They could have both - if the league allows two or 3 helmets - we could also have a gold version & a burgundy version w/ a burgundy helmet and a gold helmet. 

3 helmets, 3 uni concepts, white, gold & Burgundy.

That’s what I’m saying we can bring a new spark back here man I just feel like the old withered let’s just be fresh Redwolves is actually refereshing!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I like Werewolves...

Another name I like, that hasn't been mentioned?

Wildebeest

That's because that's not pretty, and what do they do other than get eaten by crocs/big cats and trample over Mufasa? 

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/see-it-dwayne-haskins-favor-these-washington-red-wolves-jerseys These things are perfect the font the logo is cool it could be improved but the uni’s and font and name and color I am in on this I really like this a lot let’s do this

Colors totally reminded me of Virginia Tech knockoff and the helmet logo, like the wolf logo you can buy on a yearbook in grade school.

Though I do love

Howl to the (Red)Wolves

2 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I've got it, everyone!

Wolves & Coyotes are crossbreeding in the DC area known as Rock Creek Park. Here's an article on that.

https://gizmodo.com/coyotes-wolf-hybrids-have-invaded-washington-dc-1580951573

They are a hybrid species. They are given the name Coywolf. They are also sometimes known as Woyote.

The Washington Woyotes

https://images.app.goo.gl/yuSVwy3JMvcrhSTM9

Plus for creative! (Though Snyder doesn't seem to be)

Edited by Beast

3 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/see-it-dwayne-haskins-favor-these-washington-red-wolves-jerseys These things are perfect the font the logo is cool it could be improved but the uni’s and font and name and color I am in on this I really like this a lot let’s do this

The highlight of this article, for me at least, was Quinton Mayo attempting to explain Haskins’s comment on the IG post to a wider, perhaps older and less urban, audience. For reference, what Haskins said was: “Not gone hold you. I can fw this.”

By way of explanation, Mayo offered this:

In this setting, it is used as a term of favoritism for said post.

😂

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

@Beast Virginia Tech’s uni’s aren’t close to that and they’re Maroon & Burnt ugly Orange, not Burgundy & Gold.

I know, but the Redskins uni turned into a Burgundy and Burnt ugly orange Redwolves uni in that graphic. 

9 minutes ago, Beast said:

I know, but the Redskins uni turned into a Burgundy and Burnt ugly orange Redwolves uni in that graphic. 

That’s true, the decal 🐺  color on the helmet isn’t burnt orange but, what’s supposed to be gold on the on the Uni is burnt orange.

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

The highlight of this article, for me at least, was Quinton Mayo attempting to explain Haskins’s comment on the IG post to a wider, perhaps older and less urban, audience. For reference, what Haskins said was: “Not gone hold you. I can fw this.”

By way of explanation, Mayo offered this:

😂

Just happy I wasn’t the only one laughing lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, daboyle said:

Not really sure how Robinson would get the scoop on the Redskins new name but whatever. If it’s Redtails, which I absolutely despise, I’m out. I enjoy the history of the name but for a football team that’s just an awful name. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Not really sure how Robinson would get the scoop on the Redskins new name but whatever. If it’s Redtails, which I absolutely despise, I’m out. I enjoy the history of the name but for a football team that’s just an awful name. 

Love the name love the story but honestly just make it a animal. Not a political, soldier or anything people can use to turn whatever if it’s a animal it’s just a animal their can’t be any dissection or this group gets butt hurt because they changed the name from this to this because of this just make it a animal it’s a innocent name and then theirs no more discussion. And if you pick a awesome animal then you just get to start fresh if you change history with another point in history as the polotics of the world have shown eventually someone will ***** long enough to be a distraction. Just please do a animal

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It’s Yahoo, maybe he has a relationship w/ someone at Redskins park.