WASHINGTON REDSKINS - OFFICIAL NAME CHANGE THREAD

Thaiphoon

11 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

My official "random name Id love."... Copperheads

Side head logo something like this.

copperhead-snake-logo-fantasy-league-600

And switch from Burgundy and Gold to Burgundy and Copper. For helmets like this for the logo.

Cv9JUVlXYAER7tQ.jpg:large

Man, where's that HATE IT button when I need it .. :$

If he can get the trademark back at a reasonable cost (he had it around 2010 but dropped it), it will be Washington Warriors (which he was trying to name an AFL team).

I don't think Snyder is that creative, when looking at his businesses name, they're just about the least creative as possible.

My preference is one of the following

• Washington Warriors
  • Washington Empire
  • DC Destroyers

The second one sorta leaning into the American politics empire, the third one, getting away from Washington all together.

Having a hard time liking any of the suggestions
Warriors to me is Golden State Basketball 
Any Snake the colors end up to similar to the Diamondbacks in MLB
Keeping the colors but changing the name isn't as easy as it sounds.Hard to get Burgandy and Gold to match up with things.

Red Wolves is growing on me but have yet to see a logo with gold in it I like almost think you would need to have the wolf to have gold eyes or be howling at a gold full moon.
Red Tails as a awesome back story, but name doesn't seem right to me and why to easy for other fan bases to use a different word then tail.

• Like 1

Out of all the awful names being bandied around Red Wolves is the least terrible I think. I could live with it simply because there has not been one suggested that’s any better. The Bulldogs would be pretty cool but it’s way overdone.
And I’m of the opinion if DC has no interest in the team returning without all these crazy stipulations then just move the team to Virginia. The Virginia Red Wolves or Virginia Bulldogs sounds cool to me. 

I really like the Logo with the Native American wearing the wolf hat, but if you're the redwolves, that means you died to make the hat... also I would strongly expect that he'd want to get away from Native Americans so this doesn't happen again

As for Warriors logo, I think you could do a pretty cool soldier one. And Synder seems to be very uncreative and had Warriors line up before, so I think he's gonna still with it, unless he can't get it trademarked.

thumb-17-1024x537.jpg

Edited by Beast
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Out of all the awful names being bandied around Red Wolves is the least terrible I think. I could live with it simply because there has not been one suggested that’s any better. The Bulldogs would be pretty cool but it’s way overdone.

And I’m of the opinion if DC has no interest in the team returning without all these crazy stipulations then just move the team to Virginia. The Virginia Red Wolves or Virginia Bulldogs sounds cool to me. 

How about a cross between a Bulldog and a Shih Tzu? When you combine the two it’s how we’ve played since Snyder bought the team?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I'm sure they'll sticking with Washington if they can, and probably Warriors as Synder liked it once before and he's not creative.

I liked DC Destroyers as I think it will fit the defense well, and it's fitting for Snyder's reign.

If they move far into Virginia, then Virginia Vipers.

KtayDiZ2_400x400.jpg

zogSdBXt_400x400.jpg