Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

There is no place for Tom Wilson in this NHL. Dude just doesn't learn and, at some point, he's going to end someone's career. That bull**** on Buch should be a ban for the rest of the season, including playoffs. Then he compounds it by pulling Bread to the ground by the hair. 

33 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

There is no place for Tom Wilson in this NHL. Dude just doesn't learn and, at some point, he's going to end someone's career. That bull**** on Buch should be a ban for the rest of the season, including playoffs. Then he compounds it by pulling Bread to the ground by the hair. 

Just watched that a few times....that was some real bush league sh*t for sure. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

is no place for Tom Wilson in this NHL. Dude just doesn't learn and, at some point, he's going to end someone's career. That bull**** on Buch should be a ban for the rest of the season, including playoffs. Then he compounds it by pulling Bread to the ground by the hair. 

I agree. He’s a stain on the game. There are players who you hate playing against but like having on your team. Not Tom Wilson. Dude doesn’t learn. He’s a scrub and he is a liability for any opponent because he might do something dirty against your big players. He is this generations Sean Avery. A scrub who takes playing with an edge too far. I hope he gets suspended for the playoffs and the caps now I early. **** em for supporting him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canadian Saint said:

I agree. He’s a stain on the game. There are players who you hate playing against but like having on your team. Not Tom Wilson. Dude doesn’t learn. He’s a scrub and he is a liability for any opponent because he might do something dirty against your big players. He is this generations Sean Avery. A scrub who takes playing with an edge too far. I hope he gets suspended for the playoffs and the caps now I early. **** em for supporting him. 

The tweet their social media put up and quickly deleted was just tone deaf.