Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

3 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

This will be the only time I ever say this, but lets go Rags!  Can't stand that puke Wilson, hope this keeps going. 

Rags coulda at least won one of the scraps though. 

This might sound odd, but i legitimately do not understand why you'd fight Tom Wilson there. Fighting is inherently part of the game. What Wilson did is outside of the game. The league can't handle itself, so why just fight him? Wilson even won the fight. It's stupid.

Go after literally everyone on the team EXCEPT Wilson if you're trying to send a message. You don't send goons after the goon. It's nonsense.

4 hours ago, Forge said:

Connor Bedard is already a lock to be the first overall pick in 2023, right?

Can't see Michkov going before him

Yes. '22 is the Shane Wright draft, '23 is the Connor Bedard draft. Both guys are reasons why I wouldn't care if the Devils rebuild stagnates a few more seasons LOL.

• Like 1

Don't think a prospects thread would get much traction so posting here.  Tyson Foerster had 3 points tonight, now 17 points in 21 games in the AHL.  Cam York also had 1G-1A.  With how terrible this year has been (maybe worst goaltending season in NHL history?) nice to see some young guys light it up in Foerster, York, Allison, Farabee.  I think York is going to make his debut on Friday.

• Like 1

tom wilson is a worm who drinks pee

the penguins on the other hand, the juggernaut is rolling on - the b's and the isles are both a bad matchup for us historically (though it was great to see how well we played NYI this year on account of how much they'd troubled us) but i would much rather play the isles so let's hope we can steal the top spot in the div, or if not, the isles can slide third

20 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Watch Buchnevich get suspended xD

He got a game LOL

Parros is ******* terrible at his job and the fact that the whole situation has "galvanized support" for him is further proof to why the NHL is so damn terrible.

• Like 2