Official NHL Thread

roysmyboy31

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Forge said:

Whoa, damn!

@flyers0909 how you feeling about this?

Edit

Apparently cutter didn't want to play in Philly

I really didn't like the pick at the time and just watching him in college and the WJC he doesn't really do much other than shoot.  I don't think he's a center and lord knows this team would have just stuck him there good or bad.  That being said you kinda wish you'd get more for a former top 5 pick.  I get he didn't want to play here (so awesome having Torts in the organization...) but I would have thought you could grab a 1st.  And it's a 2025 2nd?

All I really know about Drysdale is that he became a stud for me in one of my EHM careers but that's about it.  Super skilled and has a rough start to his career with injuries.  Can't wait for him to get scratched for Marc Staal.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

I mean with Dube taking the same leave a couple days ago it's hard not to think its the WJC stuff.  Really hope it's not but if it is...

Oh damn, hadn't even thought of that. Would explain why the statement was kind of....I dunno ... Cold?