Myles Garrett Extension: 5 yrs, $125 million

ReggieCamp

He has worked hard to make himself the physical beast that he is.

Now lets work on the mental side of things. Don't get frustrated when your hurries aren't turning into sacks just keep doing what you are doing and stop with the late hits. Well, unless it's within the division. But no helmet smashing no matter what, unless Lamar is having the same success as last year then we will have to just be okay with both players out of the league.

21 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Is it even possible to extend Denzel/Chubb/Baker all while paying Garrett huge money? 

It would be possible I'd imagine, but would likely make us way less flexible with the rest of our cap space. Unless Chubb is willing to sign for a reasonable deal - similar to what Henry just signed for - then I'd imagine we'd franchise him and let him walk afterwards, even though it would suck to lose a player like him. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DawgX said:

It would be possible I'd imagine, but would likely make us way less flexible with the rest of our cap space. Unless Chubb is willing to sign for a reasonable deal - similar to what Henry just signed for - then I'd imagine we'd franchise him and let him walk afterwards, even though it would suck to lose a player like him. 

We’ll also need to start tightening the belt with non core players.

Guys like Tretter, Bitonio, etc.

22 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah most likely.

Id still look to hold on to them over IOL guys who are much easier to replace imo.

Vernon and Richardson will most likely both be replaced with rookies next year. That’s nearly 30M. Joel can have his deal reworked to open up cap room once his guarantees are done. Willis is cheap for 5 years. I don’t think money will be a big issue. 

18 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Vernon and Richardson will most likely both be replaced with rookies next year. That’s nearly 30M. Joel can have his deal reworked to open up cap room once his guarantees are done. Willis is cheap for 5 years. I don’t think money will be a big issue. 

Larry prolly gets most of Richardson’s savings.