News out of Washington

ET80

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

My bad, I wont respond to poorly conceived posts on an interment forum. Guess I am packing it in boys!

I'll respond once I find out what an "interment" forum is.

8 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I also VEHEMENTLY disagree with your assertion it is worse. 

You realize Snyder isn't actually being personally accused of sexual harassment, right (as far as I know)?  Do you know what Kraft was accused of?

Edited by HTTRDynasty

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

You realize Snyder isn't actually being personally accused of sexual harassment, right (as far as I know)?  Do you know what Kraft was accused of?

Snyder's team has a documented instance of sex trafficking three dozen people what the hell are you talking about.

• Like 2

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:
2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Snyder's team has a documented instance of sex trafficking three dozen people what the hell are you talking about.

He's projecting

Wink GIFs | Tenor

• Like 2

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Weird because you keep mentioning Robert Kraft and I didn't see his name in there once.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?  I compared this explosive story to the Kraft incident and I've given my reason why.  I can't help you if you're still confused.

33 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I'll respond once I find out what an "interment" forum is.

31 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Guys, guys, calm down.  Kraft and Snyder are both horrible, horrible human beings.  Let's not get bicker and argue over who pimped out who.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Guys, guys, calm down.  Kraft and Snyder are both horrible, horrible human beings.  Let's not get bicker and argue over who pimped out who.

I still can't believe Kraft didn't get cancelled tbf. Snyder too. Both of those old stories (and this one about Snyder tbh) should be stone cold dealbreakers.