News out of Washington

ET80

7 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Doesn’t even sound like Bruce was around either. I guess Snyder BFF duties took him out of the office. Would be one of the many reasons we sucked for so long

One girl was 20 feet from his Bruces office. Crying daily at her desk. He saw and did no digging into the matter. Disgusting.

And what kind of leadership does that show when the other execs see this being ignored? If daily, one of them had to and figure "these guys dont give a flying patooty." And for the women they had to feel helpless. This right outside Bruces office.

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

I feel like this is absolutely worse than the Kraft stuff.

Did the official story come out? Anyone got a bullet list for me? Because everything leading up to it has been far far worse than Kraft.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Did the official story come out? Anyone got a bullet list for me? Because everything leading up to it has been far far worse than Kraft.

Redskins: Sexually harassed 15 females since 2006. 

Kraft: Paid a girl for a rub and tug (from what I understand, many times over many years). 

One was consensual. One was not.

• Like 2

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Kraft: Paid a girl for a rub and tug (from what I understand, many times over many years). 

I don't care about Kraft right now. So was this all hype and no substance? This WaPo writer is a con if that's the case.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

The articles I'm seeing says harassment, not assault.

Kraft is just a barometer here.

Multiple females mention butt slapping and butt pinching. 

Also I was lowkey talking to HTTR.

Edited by Matts4313

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

One girl was 20 feet from his Bruces office. Crying daily at her desk. He saw and did no digging into the matter. Disgusting.

And what kind of leadership does that show when the other execs see this being ignored? If daily, one of them had to and figure "these guys dont give a flying patooty." And for the women they had to feel helpless. This right outside Bruces office.

I missed that part of the story.  Pretty weird that that is the only indictment on him.  

23 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yikes.  The ignorance in this post.

Do you really think sex trafficking is a consensual enterprise? 

• Like 1