News out of Washington

ET80

For the record, I think this was atrocious and disgusting behavior and I hope everyone involved goes down in flames.  The comparison to Kraft was me knowing Snyder won't be removed as an owner if Kraft wasn't for what I consider a much worse offense.

No idea why I was attacked for it.

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

For the record, I think this was atrocious and disgusting behavior and I hope everyone involved goes down in flames.  The comparison to Kraft was me knowing Snyder won't be removed as an owner if Kraft wasn't for what I consider a much worse offense.

Maybe because you didnt say anything like this initially? Just a thought. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Sure, I guess. However trying to say well this is worse, look at this, sure is more than just projecting. You are trying to make this seem not bad when in reality it is horrendous. 

It's horrendous, but given the rumors and the fact that we already know the Redskins sex trafficked their cheerleaders, I can see why people's initial reaction would be distorted.

2 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

This is a very interesting take to me. We cant talk here. But I would love for you to PM me and explain how solicitation is "much worse" than unwanted sexual harassment. 

• Like 2

Side note, this kinda systemic sexual harassment would probably fall under this clause that has already been shared:

A little-known clause in the NFL's bylaws gives league commissioner Roger Goodell the power to order the sale of a team if an owner “is guilty of conduct detrimental to the welfare of the league or professional football.” Usually that means personal misconduct.

Goodell probably does not need the owners to push Snyder out. It would certainly help but probably not necessary. I know some have mentioned that the owners might not want to commit to an ousting because some are probably also guilty of such behavior.