GDT - Week 4: Washington Redskins @ Kansas City Chiefs

Ghostnote

13 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Morgan Moses says hello. 

Morgan Moses was hurt and on the field for some inexplicable reason. He still wasn't worse than Kirk. Kirk missed on nearly everything and turned the ball over three times. He was awful. 

27 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Morgan Moses was hurt and on the field for some inexplicable reason. He still wasn't worse than Kirk. Kirk missed on nearly everything and turned the ball over three times. He was awful. 

Except on the passes Pryor dropped and the two quarters where Kirk was 70% complete right?

He turned the ball over twice. The last fumble was on Morgan Moses, everyone knows that when a qb gets hit in the throwing motion that it's the OL's fault, not the QBs fault, especially when it happens so fast. Moses barley got a hand on Graham. No way that last turnover was on Kirk.

38 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Except on the passes Pryor dropped and the two quarters where Kirk was 70% complete right?

He turned the ball over twice. The last fumble was on Morgan Moses, everyone knows that when a qb gets hit in the throwing motion that it's the OL's fault, not the QBs fault, especially when it happens so fast. Moses barley got a hand on Graham. No way that last turnover was on Kirk.

And here we go again. It's everyone else's fault except for the guy who played like complete crap. I feel like we're doing the Jason Campbell song and dance all over again where it was everyone else's fault except for Campbells. 

Kirk was absolutely awful against the Eagles and you'd have to be incredibly biased to say otherwise. He missed passes high, he held the ball too long, he threw running backwards and missed several open receivers. He was accurately graded by everyone after the game including two that I can't stand(Cooley, PFF). The only person who seems to think it was everyone else's fault was you. We lost the eagles game due to Kirks poor play and had he not thrown yet another ill-advised interception in the red zone, just like last years opener, we would be 3-0 right now. 

22 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

It's definitely helped breaking some long runs for Chris Thompson.

Sure, but for Terrelle Pryor, I would want to hear that he has been working with the JUGS after practice cause he is not happy with his drops. I am glad that he can block, its a nice trait that a WR wants or can be physical, but considering his drops, catching the ball is a bigger need than blocking. 

Win/Loss I want us to be very competitive.  I want the Chiefs to say damn that is the best team we have played so far this season even if they win.  Now, I know KC has been talked about this week as the next Patriots, but you can also see why they beat the Patriots, barely beat the Eagles and barely beat the Chargers.  They have a RB that is awesome.  Question is can we stop him?  We have not faced a RB like that yet.  If we can limit the big plays by him we have a very good chance IMO.

Certainly everyone can agree that our hearts and prayers go out to all the victims and families from that cowardly attack in my second home town of Vegas. Tonight’s game is about the unifying role sports,  particularly America’s favorite sport, NFL football provides for us. I expect a win for the Redskins with a 45-55% run to pass ratio and Kirk playing like an MVP in his contract year. I’m worried about the KC TE, and Justin Houston. I don’t think we can shut down the TE, but running the ball at Houston will neutralize him. This is the type of game that our veteran OL can make a positive statement. It’s going to be very loud, probably use silent counts, and we have run to win. 

Go Team!

20-16 win from the skins

Interested to see if Kelce kills us since it seems tightends always do. Have Kirk -2 vs Pryor and Reed/Davis in fantasy tonight so it will be a conflicting passing attack to watch.

Archived