The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

2 minutes ago, jcrell623 said:

I would have picked Kelly too. Damn

Do you want to hold off on picking for now? I’m starting a hunt for a new owner and figured it might be best if we can offer the ability to change that pick if we haven’t moved forward at all from it. 

2 hours ago, persiandud said:

Hey guys, id like to leave this league actually. Really sorry for doing this during the draft, but im trying to cut down on my free leagues. I think the team is in a good spot for someone to pick up, its got good pieces. Again I'm really sorry for leaving 

really??

23 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I get having too many free leagues and life getting in the way of a good time but damn did so much change in the last week? Its not like you’re dropping FF all together its the free leagues so...?

Should of changed it to 4 QB max lol 😂 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Really?

Is this "I did not get my way so I am leaving mid draft"?

Honestly...it's what it looks like to me (I was not going to say anything).  He was pretty passive aggressive after the fact too (not tagging people after making his selections).  I mean this league has been around for a few years now and the rules and roster limits have been the same.  If he had a problem with that, and like he said he is in a lot of leagues, he should have made it a point of contention during the off season where almost all dynasty leagues make changes.  Not in the middle of a draft.  Frankly this was kind of a bum move.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I get having too many free leagues and life getting in the way of a good time but damn did so much change in the last week? Its not like you’re dropping FF all together its the free leagues so...?

I get having too many leagues too and being busy.  I stepped down as LM in another league because my job responsibilities are through the roof with COVID-19 but not DURING and actual draft.

@winitall any nibbles so far?

25 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

I get having too many leagues too and being busy.  I stepped down as LM in another league because my job responsibilities are through the roof with COVID-19 but not DURING and actual draft.

I did the exact same thing.

Also love that he makes his last freakin pick and the bounces like he owes us that? You freakin kidding me, all you did was piss off the next owner who might not have wanted any of the players you took

1 hour ago, Bigbear72 said:

No nibbles yet. Hopefully we can find someone soon.