Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Alright, yes, hi, hello, sorry, sir.  I take you for a reasonable man.  We vote one, I kill the other, deal?

Done Quixote. So, you whack one? I off one? We whack off one? Because I'm a married man...

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Sure. Now you vote for me.

Oh snap, you running for office? Hell yeah dude, I'll vote for you and then get my buddy to get his horse track scheme going - with you on the board, we'll totally beat those kids at the ski lodge!

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Oh snap, you running for office? Hell yeah dude, I'll vote for you and then get my buddy to get his horse track scheme going - with you on the board, we'll totally beat those kids at the ski lodge!

What the **** are you talking about

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

What the **** are you talking about

So I know a couple of dudes over at the IBEW, Local 713. They can front us about $5mm to start up, seed money. You win the election, get the board seat, we use half of that money to get a horse track going in th district. We can undercut some contracts by giving work to the Union, scratching their back - 180 days tops, we'll be filthy rich.

Don't tell anyone though, this is highly illegal and if we get busted we'll be looking at 65-75 years in prison.