Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@ET80 why are you voting me? I’m pretty sure I know why Naz is same reason he hit me last game as soon as he had the chance. 

Why did naz hit you last game?  He didn't hit you n1, so it was not as soon as he had the chance from what I recall.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Why shouldn't he? 

I’d say it’s pretty obvious what he is, wouldn’t you?

Why interject yourself into my question for Counselor and ignore the quote/cut the part where he “missed that post” about you being vanilla despite it being at the top of the page.

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@ET80 why are you voting me? I’m pretty sure I know why Naz is same reason he hit me last game as soon as he had the chance. 

I hit you last game because you’re a follower in these kind of games. I had people thinking about voting me, and you were all too willing to share their opinion instead of critically thinking yourself. I needed to thin the herd, so the sheep had to go. 

Just now, Nazgul said:

I hit you last game because you’re a follower in these kind of games. I had people thinking about voting me, and you were all too willing to share their opinion instead of critically thinking yourself. I needed to thin the herd, so the sheep had to go. 

Okay