Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I hit you last game because you’re a follower in these kind of games. I had people thinking about voting me, and you were all too willing to share their opinion instead of critically thinking yourself. I needed to thin the herd, so the sheep had to go. 

Top notch answer, nicely stated

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’d say it’s pretty obvious what he is, wouldn’t you?

Why interject yourself into my question for Counselor and ignore the quote/cut the part where he “missed that post” about you being vanilla despite it being at the top of the page.

1.  Yes it does, mafia role cop 

2. Bc wanting him not to respond is scummy as hell.  If he is town, he already stupidly outted himself as a cop for no reason other than to clear a vanilla.  Makes so much more sense that he is mafia role cop and did it to try and appear town

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m vanilla. So I don’t think it’s a lie. There are clearly vanilla in this game. 

Yeah you’re definitely not the only one who is vanilla. I’m speaking solely to the logic that he could clear both by providing more information.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1.  Yes it does, mafia role cop 

So, you think a mafia role cop would not subtly at all put himself to save you from an alleged misvote, because...? 

2. Bc wanting him not to respond is scummy as hell.  If he is town, he already stupidly outted himself as a cop for no reason other than to clear a vanilla. 

Very true

Makes so much more sense that he is mafia role cop and did it to try and appear town

Now I think either scenario was questionable at best tbh.

Let me speak to the fact people think I’m sheep in these games. Naz and Squire. I have helped solve plenty of games and been MVP before using my own thoughts. Lately my mind has been on my son coming and preparing all the work for my sub for the start of this year now for sure with us being all online as well as some other personal issues. So if you really think I’m a sheep you are entitled to that. I can’t devote as much as I would like to each game. With that I retire. @Malfatron you can replace me with someone who has more time to solve the game. Thank you. 

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@MWil23 I’m fascinated with you thinking I can’t miss something at the top of the page? Please explain more.

I’m sorry for giving you credit on having attention to detail.

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Let me speak to the fact people think I’m sheep in these games. Naz and Squire. I have helped solve plenty of games and been MVP before using my own thoughts. Lately my mind has been on my son coming and preparing all the work for my sub for the start of this year now for sure with us being all online as well as some other personal issues. So if you really think I’m a sheep you are entitled to that. I can’t devote as much as I would like to each game. With that I retire. @Malfatron you can replace me with someone who has more time to solve the game. Thank you. 

I’m sorry if I did something to set you off man. I hope all is well.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m sorry for giving you credit on having attention to detail.

I’m sorry if I did something to set you off man. I hope all is well.

The ad at the top of the page was blocking the top post. When I scrolled down quickly. It was an ad for a white suv. I don’t make up lies about missing posts. Not giving me credit to having attention to detail because an ad blocked my view of it?  Okay.