Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

no need to apologize.   State them as you desire and feel free to answer questions as you desire.  If someone is looking for more clarity, you can choose to help that process or not.  

there is a trend of people getting frustrated when players to not follow them on votes.   IMO, that is often related to as much the player being skeptical of the case/claim as it is the person not making their case/claim clear to follow.  

i can see how you have information that I do not have in what you gathered from your night move.  It is information that I do not have and essentially have to weigh the authenticity of that information.   when I see the information as cloudy, I am going to question it.  If you have issues with that, that is fine, just as I can have issues with the information that I am being asked to follow.  

I have no frustration. You are talking and I’m responding. I thought it was clear from the beginning that my post was clear so you acting otherwise seemed disingenuous to me. If it wasn’t then, fine. It’s part of the whole communication through text thing. 

I roleblocked Swag last night. There was no kill. Let’s actually move forward with that information 

• Like 1

This is beyond comprehension.  Whicker, I at least understand his error, but ET seems to be piling on for a clear by claiming a role variant we already know is in the game, and announcing his intent to misinterpret basic English sentence structure to get results that he wants to see.

32 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I have no frustration. You are talking and I’m responding. I thought it was clear from the beginning that my post was clear so you acting otherwise seemed disingenuous to me. If it wasn’t then, fine. It’s part of the whole communication through text thing. 

I roleblocked Swag last night. There was no kill. Let’s actually move forward with that information 

We are good.   

It feels like there was not much discussion from many players most of yesterday.  Would be nice to get some discussion from more on this + other reads.  @rackcs, @bcb1213, @MWil23, @HoboRocket, @Nazgul, @Dome, @swoosh

32 minutes ago, squire12 said:

We are good.   

It feels like there was not much discussion from many players most of yesterday.  Would be nice to get some discussion from more on this + other reads.  @rackcs, @bcb1213, @MWil23, @HoboRocket, @Nazgul, @Dome, @swoosh

It's hard to share reads or other info because I don't have any abilities. I'm having to rely solely off of threadplay and meta to figure this one out, and with that method - for me, at least - it's best and most productive being a quiet wildcard until late game. You WILL see my activity picking up a little now, but I'm mostly just a vote at this point. There can only be so many Inquisitors without derailing the threads of deduction.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

We are good.   

I think it boils down to:

Do we think that Town would have two flavor/role cops? (Naz and ET) Given that ET didn’t save himself by voting SwAg or Pickle and leaving his vote where it was and taking it to RNG leads me to believe he’s not scum, but that may not be accurate either.

Do we think Whicker is telling the truth, or why did Whicker decide to block SwAg last night? @Whicker feel free to weigh in here.

Is swag doing his classic English language spin to wiggle out of the crosshairs or is it viable in separating “vanilla” and “town” or are they inclusive?

I’m thinking one of Whicker or SwAg is scum. Given I was unsure of the pickle and SwAg dynamic last night and pickle flipped town, I’m leaning SwAg here.

Me, having a role that fits the setup perfectly, not denying that I was roleblocked, but that I was unaware of it.

I attempted to swap Bcb and Hobo last night.

On N1, I swapped Orca and Rick.  And when Naz came out and said Rick was Vanilla and Rick ran with it, instead of claiming Orca’s named role, I thought that was atypical for Town Rick to not spring a trap.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think it boils down to:

Do we think that Town would have two flavor/role cops? (Naz and ET) Given that ET didn’t save himself by voting SwAg or Pickle and leaving his vote where it was and taking it to RNG leads me to believe he’s not scum, but that may not be accurate either.

Do we think Whicker is telling the truth, or why did Whicker decide to block SwAg last night? @Whicker feel free to weigh in here.

Is swag doing his classic English language spin to wiggle out of the crosshairs or is it viable in separating “vanilla” and “town” or are they inclusive?

I’m thinking one of Whicker or SwAg is scum. Given I was unsure of the pickle and SwAg dynamic last night and pickle flipped town, I’m leaning SwAg here.

Jesus Christ.  You cannot be ******* serious

I don’t rightly care at this point.  Whicker at least has a rationale based in ******* reality and logic for thinking I am scum, but ET’s rationale is based on a fundamental misunderstanding of English.  Now, people piling on, attempting to disambiguate it and hold it up as plausible makes me insanely suspicious of them.

So, right now, Whicker and Naz seem to be the only ones voting for me that are genuine in their belief.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It could be he’s told both, i.e. vanilla town and/or vanilla scum/not town. Don’t try to obfuscate.

That is explicitly contrary to what he said.  There is no obfuscation.  You are definitely scum.