Tremors Mafia: GRABOIDS WIN FLAWLESSLY

Malfatron

29 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I think I was roleblocked - or Bcb is investigation immuned.

I will assume the former, but will consider the latter...

So, ET is either lying, or after his result on SwAg, scum is concerned about him...but then what about Naz?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why am I the only guy wanting to get to the bottom of this ET/Naz thing and trying to see if ET was blocked or is lying? 

You’re not. I brought it up yesterday, whicker quoted me and replied but deleted it before I could read what it said... search the thread for “troll”

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

You’re not. I brought it up yesterday, whicker quoted me and replied but deleted it before I could read what it said... search the thread for “troll”

You think Whicker blocked ET?

So, my question is, IF ET is telling the truth and was blocked, and IF Naz is Town (both town?), why would he be blocked unless it was the scum roleblock?

9 hours ago, Whicker said:

There was only one kill on N1 which is interesting. Did mafia try to hit Swag twice over? I doubt it but I guess it's possible. He wasn't exactly nailing them to the wall at the time.

Or did my roleblock successfully prevent the mafia kill on N1 and Swag's kill was the one that went through? I find it very unlikely they both targeted Orca, but it is again possible.

Dome

Squire speculated about an odd day mafia kill and even day sk kill. Sounds like it could be a strong possibility at this point. 

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

So, ET is either lying, or after his result on SwAg, scum is concerned about him...but then what about Naz?

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Whicker any insight here?

Whicker please answer and clarify why you blocked ET and are pushing Dome.