2020 Training Camp

Danger

31 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Really late on this, but "Walk it to em" Wentz might be the worst nickname ever lol

Yeah Phialdelphia specific media sucks at nicknames really bad.

Ryan Howard - "The Big Piece" 

Just.... just stop.

“I think that Matt Pryor has made the biggest jump, just in his development, his training, pushing himself to get in great shape, the meeting stuff we had — the virtual meetings in the spring.”

~ Jeff Stoutland

On 7/30/2020 at 7:58 PM, Danger said:

It looks too blue to be green...

Our helmets are basically British Racing Green, an our jerseys are turquoise. They are not the same color and it's...just not what we deserve. I love the color of our helmets though, but it's a difficult color to duplicate on fabric.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Our helmets are basically British Racing Green, an our jerseys are turquoise. They are not the same color and it's...just not what we deserve. I love the color of our helmets though, but it's a difficult color to duplicate on fabric.

I feel like the Jersey's need to be somewhat darker, and have the blue hue toned down.

On 7/31/2020 at 12:35 PM, Danger said:

“I think that Matt Pryor has made the biggest jump, just in his development, his training, pushing himself to get in great shape, the meeting stuff we had — the virtual meetings in the spring.”

~ Jeff Stoutland

I've seen too many Eagles analysts breakdowns of his Seahawks and Giants games that have taken away good things from those film breakdowns lol.

All About the Pryor Train!

3 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Are we hurt because those kelly greens are beautiful or because jalen hurts is on the team? 

I think the latter, but I'm over the selection at this point.

Hurts is ours so he's for sure gonna get his chance some day and ball out, then net us a future 1st rounder from the Browns.