Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Danger

2020 Training Camp

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Update: also Nate Gerry and Jordan Maliata

43f.gif

I think most of it is just precautionary to help aid a possible outbreak eventually. Every team has a few guys on the list. Not that big of a deal, IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I think most of it is just precautionary to help aid a possible outbreak eventually. Every team has a few guys on the list. Not that big of a deal, IMO. 

The whole idea of bringing 80+ humans together to practice for a sport during covid is completely stupid.

 

Like you have to have spent your money very poorly as a vet to not opt out. 

Edited by ninjapirate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

The whole idea of bringing 80+ humans together to practice for a sport during covid is completely stupid.

 

Like you have to have spent your money very poorly as a vet to not opt out. 

Some of these dudes just don't care honestly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

The whole idea of bringing 80+ humans together to practice for a sport during covid is completely stupid.

 

Like you have to have spent your money very poorly as a vet to not opt out. 

Honestly if the dominos started falling I wouldn’t be surprised if Carson opted out with the new baby and everything. I think the starting QBs don’t really have a choice because the backlash would be so big from the louder/dumber side of football.

There is zero reason the NFL can’t at the very least postponed until an October start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Honestly if the dominos started falling I wouldn’t be surprised if Carson opted out with the new baby and everything. I think the starting QBs don’t really have a choice because the backlash would be so big from the louder/dumber side of football.

There is zero reason the NFL can’t at the very least postponed until an October start.

if i was a starting qb i would opt out. 

 

Also Jason Avant will help coach wide receivers this offseason as a coaching intern. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Also Jason Avant will help coach wide receivers this offseason as a coaching intern. 

Yeah I saw that. I think its great, especially considering we have a new WR coach.

He could probably use an extra hand to help with all the young guys we have on the roster.

The one who will probably benefit the most is JJAW. He could learn a lot from a guy like Avant who was slow af but was a good technician that caught everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 8:35 PM, Kiltman said:

Honestly if the dominos started falling I wouldn’t be surprised if Carson opted out with the new baby and everything. I think the starting QBs don’t really have a choice because the backlash would be so big from the louder/dumber side of football.

There is zero reason the NFL can’t at the very least postponed until an October start.

Well not zero reason

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Well not zero reason

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Just extend it into March

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Just extend it into March

I'm not saying its a good or logical reason, but it is the reason 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

we really need to go back to kelly green the nike midnight green has always irked me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

we really need to go back to kelly green the nike midnight green has always irked me. 

It looks too blue to be green...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

we really need to go back to kelly green the nike midnight green has always irked me. 

I’m glad it’s a uniform color now and not as random, but yeah.

I hope next year when we can have a throwback Alt with jelly that it’ll become clear to Lurie that the switch needs to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...