2020 Training Camp

Danger

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Update: also Nate Gerry and Jordan Maliata

43f.gif

I think most of it is just precautionary to help aid a possible outbreak eventually. Every team has a few guys on the list. Not that big of a deal, IMO. 

14 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I think most of it is just precautionary to help aid a possible outbreak eventually. Every team has a few guys on the list. Not that big of a deal, IMO. 

The whole idea of bringing 80+ humans together to practice for a sport during covid is completely stupid.

Like you have to have spent your money very poorly as a vet to not opt out. 

Edited by ninjapirate

33 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

The whole idea of bringing 80+ humans together to practice for a sport during covid is completely stupid.

Like you have to have spent your money very poorly as a vet to not opt out. 

Honestly if the dominos started falling I wouldn’t be surprised if Carson opted out with the new baby and everything. I think the starting QBs don’t really have a choice because the backlash would be so big from the louder/dumber side of football.

There is zero reason the NFL can’t at the very least postponed until an October start.

21 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Honestly if the dominos started falling I wouldn’t be surprised if Carson opted out with the new baby and everything. I think the starting QBs don’t really have a choice because the backlash would be so big from the louder/dumber side of football.

There is zero reason the NFL can’t at the very least postponed until an October start.

if i was a starting qb i would opt out. 

Also Jason Avant will help coach wide receivers this offseason as a coaching intern. 

17 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Also Jason Avant will help coach wide receivers this offseason as a coaching intern. 

Yeah I saw that. I think its great, especially considering we have a new WR coach.

He could probably use an extra hand to help with all the young guys we have on the roster.

The one who will probably benefit the most is JJAW. He could learn a lot from a guy like Avant who was slow af but was a good technician that caught everything.

On 7/29/2020 at 8:35 PM, Kiltman said:

Well not zero reason

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

10 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

we really need to go back to kelly green the nike midnight green has always irked me. 

I’m glad it’s a uniform color now and not as random, but yeah.

I hope next year when we can have a throwback Alt with jelly that it’ll become clear to Lurie that the switch needs to happen.