2020 Training Camp

Danger

23 minutes ago, Danger said:

Honestly seems like a pretty talented PS if you ask me.

Yeah, its solid. I'm glad they added Trevor Williams back. Don't know how healthy he is, but would like to give him a real shot to prove himself. 

If he can get even close to what he was a few years back that is a good back-up.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

I don't get why we need those 3 RBs on the practice squad though. With 4 RBs on the active roster that seems like major overkill.

Adrian Killins seems like possibly a lesser version of Jason Huntley. Michael Warren apparently didn't do much to stand out in camp.

Lose one of them and keep Holyfield, then add another OL, CB, or LB.

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

We signed McCown to the PS? 

Schefter said McCown will live in Texas, make 12k a week and be our emergency QB. 

Odd 

Yeah, I don't get that one. I could see if he was practicing with the team and helping Sudfeld and Hurts as sort of a player coach, but this just seems like a waste of one of the veteran practice squad spots. Like is he the emergency QB if all 3 of them go down? I don't think we really want to see McCown in a game unless we are out of options. The money doesn't matter so much as just the logistics. Maybe they are trying to appease him as a potential QB coach next season if Press Taylor leaves. Very odd indeed.

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I don't get why we need those 3 RBs on the practice squad though. With 4 RBs on the active roster that seems like major overkill.

Adrian Killins seems like possibly a lesser version of Jason Huntley. Michael Warren apparently didn't do much to stand out in camp.

Lose one of them and keep Holyfield, then add another OL, CB, or LB.

i imagine you will see practice squad changes just kind of hard right now with no preseason.