2020 Training Camp

Danger

Bo Wulf on 'Birds With Friends': "Can I give you a hot take? The pass that Jalen Hurts threw to Hightower down the sideline for a deep completion. Hightower beat Rasul Douglas. I like Nate Sudfeld. That pass was a better pass than I've ever seen Nate Sudfeld throw."

Shouldn't come as a big surprise though.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Did they show anything good? I joined the live stream yesterday and didn't see much at all.

I miss the Lehigh days when we used to get to watch basically the whole practice.

They didn't show any actual reps, just practice drills with annoying voice over by the one and only, shill toolboy, Dave Spadaro

• Like 1

Sounds like they won't be 100% ready til week 2/3/4, but we'll medically clear them for week 1. Same injury woes, different medical staff.

That's 1/2 of our starting DL. Why is it always important/good people? Those injuries should have gone to Nate Gerry and Jalen Mills. I need a healthy Hargrave next to Cox, and I need Barnett to prove he's worth at least a 3rd round pick in a trade.

Edited by Jeezla

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Sounds like they won't be 100% ready til week 2/3/4, but we'll medically clear them for week 1. Same injury woes, different medical staff.

That's 1/2 of our starting DL. Why is it always important/good people? Those injuries should have gone to Nate Gerry and Jalen Mills. I need a healthy Hargrave next to Cox, and I need Barnett to prove he's worth at least a 3rd round pick in a trade.

I wouldn't be panicking yet lol