Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Just now, HoboRocket said:

Right. And then also cleared game-solvers would get hit, as well. This happened in Harry Potter, for sure. I haven't been Mafia much - trying to think of when I was, actually - but I've definitely seen this happen before, and Mafia won when it happened.

Keeping those alive that are wrong but seem to be steering things is also a valuable thought.

Or simply take out activity. 

Or special hunting.

All good ideas. Just depends on the game.

Everyone being active takes away taking out activity or guessing power roles.

Can't help keeping alive those loudest that are wrong.

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I mean. This is a game of numbers. Taking the better chance of eliminating numbers is always the better option. Regardless of claims. 

Smart mafia would ignore such claims and pick who they think would be ignored. 

@Malfatron any thoughts here?

Just now, MWil23 said:
14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I mean. This is a game of numbers. Taking the better chance of eliminating numbers is always the better option. Regardless of claims. 

Smart mafia would ignore such claims and pick who they think would be ignored. 

@Malfatron any thoughts here?

its possible scum was scared that josh was watched (as you said)

i listed the criteria earlier that scum would use to make their hits

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How and why are you clearing Jason?

The overall meta of his game. Everything adds up. Exact terminology is off, but that's just like when you were interrogating me in Dark Souls. I think I gave Pickle a heart attack since we were masons buddies, lol. I ended up being town, though, and we won. I think part of that is just not really being well-versed in the language yet, and knowing the slight differences between multiple things that are the same. Or it's also like when I said gambit in a game where Pickle was scum and then people thought I was scum-mates with him because I said one of his words. When literally like two games before I kind of learned how to play Mafia from him.

Pretty much everything about Bantle checks out to this point. Even looking at the context of the quirks and how different things have applied. And do you really think someone who didn't know what a tracker was has been part of such a successful scum faction so far? I've talked about it a lot already in a lot of previous posts, and if you'd like you can go back and read them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

The overall meta of his game. Everything adds up. Exact terminology is off, but that's just like when you were interrogating me in Dark Souls. I think I gave Pickle a heart attack since we were masons buddies, lol. I ended up being town, though, and we won. I think part of that is just not really being well-versed in the language yet, and knowing the slight differences between multiple things that are the same. Or it's also like when I said gambit in a game where Pickle was scum and then people thought I was scum-mates with him because I said one of his words. When literally like two games before I kind of learned how to play Mafia from him.

Pretty much everything about Bantle checks out to this point. Even looking at the context of the quirks and how different things have applied. And do you really think someone who didn't know what a tracker was has been part of such a successful scum faction so far? I've talked about it a lot already in a lot of previous posts, and if you'd like you can go back and read them.

I can buy this. Good chance discord is holding his hand if he's scum.

@Malfatron, can you please tell the class what "reflexive" means?