Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The newspaper wants pictures of Spiderman. Would probably be against him.

I wonder if an investigative journalist investigating him would result in it being published in the paper - being in the write up. Basically a "search for Spiderman" type role.

Could be dumb luck that they got him N1.

I can see that.  Naz was up in votes and then things shifted.   I guess I am trying to see the villian as a journalist, or is that a leak of the info to the journalist??

41 minutes ago, Blue said:

Vote Count

Josh - 4 - Touch, Nazgul, Matts, Malf

Hobo - 1 - Squire

Nazgul - 1 - Bantle

With 22 alive and 22 voting, it's 12 to eliminate!

@Dome and @rackcs have provided written excuses from their parents for not voting Day 1 and will be given a one-Day stay of execution for non-voting. @ET80 will be modkilled if they do not vote today unless Day ends within 12 hours. Never let it be said that I am not a kind and just Mafia god.

dome likely forged the note

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@HoboRocket You want to explain your roleblocker claim now...

Yeah. My role is "Complex Role-blocker."

Not sure what's complex about it, though. As far as I know, I just have the ability to role-block a player each night. For flavor, it says that I suck at beating supers, but I can make them fight me, which prevents them from doing anything else. Not sure if that means I suffer any adverse side-effects or not.

I seriously thought I was the lynch. Went AFK for a few hours.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

There has to be several others that have a win con including peter Parker’s death. Why is no one else trying to kill Spider-Man?

Spiderman is the mafia faction.

we have to lynch them.

Naz is a reasonable choice, although the incest could have been faked.

• Like 2

Just now, Malfatron said:

okay, what you are saying checks out for me.

Josh or Naz today imo

That's what I was thinking, as well. Like, even if it's a frame role that named Naz as Spidey, the only way to really know is if he dies. Also, it's fair to point out that Spider-Man is a faction, so if Naz was tagged as Spider-Man, it COULD be simply as one member of the faction.

Just now, HoboRocket said:

That's what I was thinking, as well. Like, even if it's a frame role that named Naz as Spidey, the only way to really know is if he dies. Also, it's fair to point out that Spider-Man is a faction, so if Naz was tagged as Spider-Man, it COULD be simply as one member of the faction.

yes, thats probably exactly what it is.