Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm just reiterating it. 

I’m using the Mwil 1.0 for clarification only. Strongman and reflexive roleblock flipping pretty much gives away a valuable game mechanic.

Also, you said he was pushing josh, now it's half hearted defending josh 

Probably because Malf as scum has a way of making it appear as though he’s defending someone when in all actuality he’s subtly making a case for them until he has “no other choice” and it’s town “playing the probability” and “doing what is the most safe”.

“Guys, Naz’s death tells us something/gives us information!” (And then look at his vote line and rationale which directly contradicts his own logic)

Throw in how quickly he is to blanketly accept the ability of someone who may/may not be manipulating the host, and that’s off putting. I’m not against the Naz vote confirming the framer/game mechanic tonight, but Malf accepting this as the only viable option or alternative today is strange. 

Vote Count

Josh - 6 - Touch, Nazgul, Matts, Pickle, Biggio

Hobo - 1 - Squire

Nazgul - 7 - Bantle, Malf, Josh, Daboyle, Hobo, Bucs, Mwil

No Lynch - 1 - Orca

Dome - 1 - Dome

Malfatron - 1 - Counselor

With 22 alive and 22 voting, it's 12 to eliminate!

54 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Shouldn't you be watching Josh, as per the plan? If you watch Malf, regardless of the result and information we gain from it, we aren't tying off any threads. We just have the POSSIBILITY of unravelling another one. Ultimately, I think the best play is to address problems as they come up instead of swinging for the fences on curve balls and coming up empty. 4-D Chess is a mid-game thing. 

What we do know:

- Nazgul was identified as a member of the Scum faction. It may or may not be true.

- Josh is a serial killer.

If we go after Malf at this point, that still leaves the possibility of both Naz and Josh doing scum-work. Someone needs to babysit the serial killer while we lynch Naz. If Naz is innocent, we now know that we can't trust what seems to be Orca's ability, or at least we know that we can't 100% trust Blue's write-ups. If Naz is guilty, we've taken out a member of the scum faction on Day 2.

We always get into trouble when we overthink things. Remember Dark Souls? 

Why would I truly reveal my plan of who I’d track in thread? Common sense man.

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Why would I truly reveal my plan of who I’d track in thread? Common sense man.

I'm not expecting you guys to actually reveal what your moves are until after the fact lol. And I know that you have common sense. Everything I've said so far has been intentional.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I really think Naz has to full claim here.

Yeah. Keep dreaming.

I was framed. I don't know by who (obviously). It is clearly far too convenient for me to be outed as Spider-Man on N1 if true, especially in the public write-up.

I am a Villain. 

Don't let little peabrains like Malf set this obvious trap. He already led a no-vote on D1 and knows this would be a mislynch on D2.
Obviously Josh isn't town friendly - which is why the vote is there. Hobo hasn't explained his failed claim.
Right behind them I would put Malf. I would say Jason, but he's simply too new and terrible at this game is all. 

Malf has been leading bad pushes for two days now.

Vote Count

Josh - 6 - Touch, Nazgul, Matts, Pickle, Biggio

Hobo - 1 - Squire

Nazgul - 7 - Bantle, Malf, Josh, Daboyle, Hobo, Bucs, Mwil

No Lynch - 1 - Orca

Dome - 1 - Dome

Malfatron - 1 - Counselor

Pickle Rick - 1 - Forge

With 22 alive and 22 voting, it's 12 to eliminate!

10 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Don't talk **** about me and then all disappear, you ******* swine flu'd dorks.
Let's discuss me being framed and how we can proceed.

Short of name, ability, and moves, I’m not sure what more you would like to discuss. I believe in the possibility or probability of a framer, but you should consider meeting us halfway here.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Short of name, ability, and moves, I’m not sure what more you would like to discuss. I believe in the possibility or probability of a framer, but you should consider meeting us halfway here.

Meeting you halfway gets me lynched.
You're choosing to listen to Malf here over me. Which seems like a very questionable decision.
Especially when I've been on board with your logic thus far this game.