Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Just now, Nazgul said:

Meeting you halfway gets me lynched.

If you can provide some clarity here that would be helpful.

Just now, Nazgul said:

You're choosing to listen to Malf here over me.

I’m not sure how being on the same voting line as him is following him.

Just now, Nazgul said:

Which seems like a very questionable decision.

I am far from thrilled about this as well as the 4-6 people who are throwing votes away, but there’s a lot of time left.

Just now, Nazgul said:

Especially when I've been on board with your logic thus far this game.

I’m also not opposed to Malf helping Josh with his “I’m not a villain! Wait, I’m Indy! Wait actually I am a villain I was confused!” thought process in order to cover up his own “2 kill” slip last night and those two are aligned.

@theuntouchable Per your quote to me earlier on how he’d know if he was scum/SK and how he’d know there were two kills.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Revealing my role / etc. provides nothing for me. It outs me completely with no gain (besides maybe surviving).
I don't feel like I need to full claim here to give credence to the idea of a framer being in this game.

It seems like @squire12 is the only one truly open to the idea that such a role could exist, and he also agrees that being "outed" as Spider-Man in the public is far too convenient. I guess @Counselor had his questions about the entire thing too. Malf has already pushed Josh to give his full role and he's trying to strong-arm me into doing the same - but it isn't going to happen. I am Villain aligned. I am not Spider-Man, nor am I Spider-Man aligned (as Malf tried to frame me as too). 

@Malfatron where are you at bb?

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m also not opposed to Malf helping Josh with his “I’m not a villain! Wait, I’m Indy! Wait actually I am a villain I was confused!” thought process in order to cover up his own “2 kill” slip last night and those two are aligned.

Malf has been far too agreeable with Josh and (especially) Jason for my liking. 

Obviously I'm being a bit critical on Malf's game here. But I think it's fair after he led the idiotic no-lynch on D1 and is about to lead a civ lynch D2.

39 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not sure how being on the same voting line as him is following him.

I am far from thrilled about this as well as the 4-6 people who are throwing votes away, but there’s a lot of time left.

@theuntouchable Per your quote to me earlier on how he’d know if he was scum/SK and how he’d know there were two kills.

I’m having a hard time believing you’re having a hard time believing that I’m an idiot.

Vote Count

Josh - 4 - Touch, Nazgul, Matts, Biggio

Hobo - 1 - Squire

Nazgul - 9 - Bantle, Malf, Josh, Daboyle, Hobo, Bucs, Mwil, Pickle

No Lynch - 1 - Orca

Dome - 1 - Dome

Malfatron - 1 - Counselor

Pickle Rick - 1 - Forge

With 22 alive and 22 voting, it's 12 to eliminate!

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Killing naz will prove the reliability of the headline thing.  

Lets see if it can be trusted.  

Yes. We can see how legit the headline was at the very worst. At best, it’s legit and we kill Spider-Man. He’s a dbag anyways so it’s win win win

Naz 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Yes. We can see how legit the headline was at the very worst. At best, it’s legit and we kill Spider-Man. He’s a dbag anyways so it’s win win win

Naz 

You shouldn't personally attack someone (. . .)

You should take some games off and reflect on how to respond to people without personally attacking them 

• Like 1