College Football and Covid19 (Cancellations, Postponements etc)

candyman93

27 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Whaddya mean "y'alls people?" We don't acknowledge Becky Blank around these parts. 

@ramssuperbowl99

I haven't been the biggest Blank fan over the years (she went to Minnesota undergrad for gods sake), and Wisconsin bringing in person students back was insane, but I want every ally we can get these days with all of the crazies running around. 

Once this is over I'll start trashing her again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I haven't been the biggest Blank fan over the years (she went to Minnesota undergrad for gods sake), and Wisconsin bringing in person students back was insane, but I want every ally we can get these days with all of the crazies running around. 

Once this is over I'll start trashing her again.

I feel ya but she lost me when she ventured into the amateurism of the athletes. I can't remember verbatim what she said but I just know it annoyed me. Just can't get behind her regardless. It's like standing behind Nancy Pelosi just because she made SOME sense lol.

(and no, I'm not going political, just making a comparison lol)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I feel ya but she lost me when she ventured into the amateurism of the athletes. I can't remember verbatim what she said but I just know it annoyed me. Just can't get behind her regardless. It's like standing behind Nancy Pelosi just because she made SOME sense lol.

(and no, I'm not going political, just making a comparison lol)

Oh I know every time a school president talks about not paying players its brutal. Classic example of someone who should just stop talking.

(It was also a tacit admission that this whole thing has been related to labor costs.)

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1