College Football and Covid19 (Cancellations, Postponements etc)

candyman93

Just now, beekay414 said:

Their only losses were by 3 and 7 to Oklahoma and 12 to Georgia last year but, sure, they were afraid of mighty Houston lol

they are definitely going to take a step back this season..and they over achieved last season anyway.  big 12 isnt a good conference.   but i'll stop talking about them and keep letting you make a fool out of yourself. they clearly ducked.

• Like 1

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

they are definitely going to take a step back this season..and they over achieved last season anyway.  big 12 isnt a good conference.   but i'll stop talking about them and keep letting you make a fool out of yourself. they clearly ducked.

Yeah, I'm the one making a fool of myself lol. 

Nobody is ducking ******* Houston lol

For future seasons, when non-conference games between 2 FBS teams can't be played on their originally scheduled date for some reason (usually related to weather) the games should be moved to the second Saturday of December if the teams don't have any common bye weeks.

Thus, to ensure that it remains the final game of the FBS regular season for all teams, the Army-Navy Game would be moved to a primetime slot on the Sunday night of that weekend, which means the NFL stadium where the Army-Navy Game is being played that year can't be used by its regular tenants that Sunday (in 2021, it would be the Giants and Jets that couldn't use MetLife Stadium on December 12, as one of the teams has to have a home game there virtually every week where both teams are active, one would have to play on Thursday or Monday night).