Alcohol Thread!

Glen

On 2/21/2019 at 9:50 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Canadian Club..... Rolex Explorer..... Manhattan...... are you Don Draper?!?!??!?

been drinking george dickel rye

also been skipping the vermouth so basically 2 glugs rye, 2 dashes angostura, 2 luxardo cherries.  dont know what to call it yet but its stupid good

• Like 1

Not sure how much any of you have gotten into Japanese whiskeys, but I picked up a bottle of ***** Coffee Malt Whisky tonight and... WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!

It's not exactly the most inexpensive price point (at least for some of y'all; we're talking $70/bottle), but it's worth it.

@MrDrew Drewby, you had this stuff yet?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The LBC said:

Not sure how much any of you have gotten into Japanese whiskeys, but I picked up a bottle of ***** Coffee Malt Whisky tonight and... WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!

It's not exactly the most inexpensive price point (at least for some of y'all; we're talking $70/bottle), but it's worth it.

I haven’t had the Coffee yet. I love the Pure Malt, and splurge for it in date night.

10 hours ago, The LBC said:

lol did it censor ***** 

3 minutes ago, mistakey said:

lololol

for those who dont know what lbc is talking about its n i k k a (not a swear word)

I worked with someone with that name.... they weren’t allowed to call her over the intercom unless we used her last name lol 

Edited by Dome

9 hours ago, MrDrew said:

I haven’t had the Coffee yet. I love the Pure Malt, and splurge for it in date night.

Also, Coffey (as in the type of still type) not Coffee (as in the bean).  It has some nice caramel to it like a really well-made cafe au lait, but the "Coffey" is based off the name of the inventor of who patented the continuous still.