Week 4 GDT: No Anthem Version

JAF-N72EX

3 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Yeah the one you gave us has been brutal. Great trade for you guys lol

Talking about Gilmore? Yeah he struggles often. He never broke out. He has flashes but commits way to many penalties and gets beat far to often. He did not deserve that amount of money. We are paying Tre White a rookie salary and has been way better than Gilmore ever has. Gaines has been awesome to. Glad we got a great player like Gaines and a 2nd for Sammy 

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

We'd be within our rights after all the posts crapping on Gurley and Goff last year. But nah, we're sitting back and enjoying it.

Its early and I'm not crowning him yet, but it's insane you could potentially have a top ten head coach that is 31 years old.  That would be, barring outside forces, potentially 15+ years of stability with your coach.

Just now, The LBC said:

This is the only friendly warning you're going to get for trolling.  Cut it out or it'll be made formal and you'll be answering to Webby.

Trolling? Whatever, man.  Can't poke some fun around here so I'll bow out of this thread.

1 minute ago, ///mcompact said:

Trolling? Whatever, man.  Can't poke some fun around here so I'll bow out of this thread.

"Poking fun" with the intention of riling up or inciting another member or group of members is textbook trolling, dude, especially when you're posting with a condescending tone which was pretty clear from your posts.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The Rams have sucked for long enough that y'all should be able to make some happy threads for a change.

*Like*

5 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

It's honestly been amazing to see goffs progress from last year to this year.  Even though the rams started 3-1 last year as well, this season has a completely different feel to it.  Los Angeles finally has a football team again 

*Like*

3 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Its early and I'm not crowning him yet, but it's insane you could potentially have a top ten head coach that is 31 years old.  That would be, barring outside forces, potentially 15+ years of stability with your coach.

It's crazy how impressive he's been thus far.

Just now, rob_shadows said:

Poz clearly taunted him blatantly after... But they should have called a penalty on the Jets as well for the hit. 

Yeah thats what im saying. Clear illegal block in back. Should be offsetting penaltoes

Archived