Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I know other people alluded to this already, but the theory of an either/or scenario for scum groups makes a lot of sense. Either you can convert them to a wolf/vampire or you can kill the person. 

dude abides GIF

My ideas------>Malfatron-------->SwAg-------->Matts

The circle of Mafia

Just now, MWil23 said:
10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I know other people alluded to this already, but the theory of an either/or scenario for scum groups makes a lot of sense. Either you can convert them to a wolf/vampire or you can kill the person. 

dude abides GIF

My ideas------>Malfatron-------->SwAg-------->Matts

The circle of Mafia

I was agreeing with you all.

51BX2UHGitL.jpg

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Squire, for now.  I'll be happy to lynch Daboyle as well.  I'll listen on other cases, but these two need pressure today.

You know it's weird when someone says you're not aligned with someone and you're voting elsewhere right 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Squire, for now.  I'll be happy to lynch Daboyle as well.  I'll listen on other cases, but these two need pressure today.

....... one of you or Naz is not town. You wanting to not kill Naz is super effing suspect. Is it because you dont want him to die and the info come out?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You know it's weird when someone says you're not aligned with someone and you're voting elsewhere right 

It would if I wasn't explicitly talking about pressuring.  We're still early in the phase, I've thought squire was scum for a while.  Then there's Malf.  We can uncover more than one scum today.

But like I said, I can reveal more info if the need arises.

17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

15 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

....... one of you or Naz is not town. You wanting to not kill Naz is super effing suspect. Is it because you dont want him to die and the info come out?

DANIEL