Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I still think, assuming you two are telling the truth, that if you die, he snaps and becomes a rampaging merciless serial killer, and half of me really wants to see that happen for the chaos factor.

#TeamChaos4Ever

@rackcs @Forge @theuntouchable

(Touch: Why the **** are you tagging me? Shut up)

now i'm offended

maybe @theuntouchableshould kick you in the shins

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Lmao more of Matts delusions

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So I’m going to share some info that will likely get me killed. But I’m bored and I can’t keep going back and forth with Megamind Matts

5509959.gif

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If you have a clear that'd be helpful to at least know. You don't have to tell us who it is yet 

You should know there are plenty of reasons not to.

We just did this song and dance yesterday.  Can we please use the dayphase for what it's meant for, and try to uncover multiple scummies?  Going back and forth on this while everyone else gets to skate under the radar is pointless and counterproductive.

If yall want me to reveal more info, now, 12 hours before our phase ends, you're gonna have to lynch me.  Otherwise, I'll keep actually playing the game well and not immediately just throw results.

20 hours ago, Daniel said:

You plan on starting the game soon?

20 hours ago, Nazgul said:

You shouldn't personally attack someone (. . .)

You should take some games off and reflect on how to respond to people without personally attacking them 

12 hours ago, Nazgul said:

What does the empty void inside of you tell you about me, Naz?

12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

That I wonder when you will start playing the game? 

Or whatever it is that was said to you earlier.

12 hours ago, Nazgul said:

stfu Matts I've been playing the entire time. You just haven't noticed because of your limited brain.

By "playing", did you mean chatting it up in discord?

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You should know there are plenty of reasons not to.

We just did this song and dance yesterday.  Can we please use the dayphase for what it's meant for, and try to uncover multiple scummies?  Going back and forth on this while everyone else gets to skate under the radar is pointless and counterproductive.

If yall want me to reveal more info, now, 12 hours before our phase ends, you're gonna have to lynch me.  Otherwise, I'll keep actually playing the game well and not immediately just throw results.

Normally I'd be with you. I'm not known to be hold results. But unfortunately we have another supposed invest that's really not gonna allow us to pressure anyone who isn't you, Forge or Naz 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I thought you were the one on Team Chaos that got Touch killed via an invest (Bad Egg, I believe, in Pokemon). Wrong game?

You still not figured things out this game?

that might have been the game, some of them blur together at times.