Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

So, I'm gonna need someone to explain the joke with Joshstradaymus getting votes early on.  Because otherwise I don't know what to make of those votes and the responses to them.  And I don't know how all you non-WFers play your mafia.

6 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I can’t believe I’m getting piled on because this was almost seaside village mafia.

I mean, the monster village could be located by the sea.

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel said:

So, I'm gonna need someone to explain the joke with Joshstradaymus getting votes early on.  Because otherwise I don't know what to make of those votes and the responses to them.  And I don't know how all you non-WFers play your mafia.

In "Seaside Mafia", an earlier hosted game and theme, Josh was the lone scum, who would either kill or convert. He tried to convert Malfatron D1, Rackcs watched Malf, and Malf ended up dying, so Josh was basically caught as scum straight out of the gates, and it was game over.

6. @Forge

This one, without a doubt, was the easiest. You embrace your role, refuse to play traditionally, hope beyond anything to assert your dominance/gain a killing move, and leave a wake of destruction without any sense of remorse or regret. You are:

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

200.gif

tumblr_m78jl346lA1qexqmio1_500.gif

Tom Hardy, Bane

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In "Seaside Mafia", an earlier hosted game and theme, Josh was the lone scum, who would either kill or convert. He tried to convert Malfatron D1, Rackcs watched Malf, and Malf ended up dying, so Josh was basically caught as scum straight out of the gates, and it was game over.

How recent was that game?